Untitled

Chapter 6

That was the longest walk home of Frank's life. Having stopped at least 6 times at anywhere he could, and turning around and walking back the way he had come, only to fight himself back on course, it had probably taken him 3 hours to walk a 30 minute walk. On arriving at the door, he clutched his new cell phone tightly in his pocket. Gerard was with him, in his thoughts. Opening the door he felt so stupid, like a scared child. This was his fucking house and he was scared to even enter it!! This shit just wasn't right.
"Where have you been?" Her voice came from down the hallway. He couldn't see her, but he sensed she was calm from the tone in which she spoke. Frank didn't reply.
"Frank, where have you been?" Her body appeared in the doorway. She looked tired and her face was stained with tear marks. Maybe she really did care. "You ran away Frank, you jumped out of a hospital window to run away. They think your suicidal, their looking for you." She began to walk towards Frank, who at this point didn't know whether to believe her or not. The sound of her jeans rubbing as she walked between her legs grated at Frank. She held the wireless phone in her hands. "They told me to ring if you came here." She gestured with the phone. She began to dial. She didn't care at all.
"No!" Frank snatched the phone off of her and threw it hard against the wall. All of a sudden he didn't feel worried or as if he had to contain his anger. The phone smashed as it hit the floor. "Where's Kally?" Frank took hold of Jenny's shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. She tried to shy away but it wasn't working. "Tell me!"
"She's with mum, I couldn't have her here, they've been here all night waiting for you to return."
"Fuck this! I'm going to get our daughter Jenny." Frank began to push past Jenny but she blocked his path.
"No you arn't, she's staying where she is!"
"She should be with her parents, you know, me and you?" Frank was getting irritated once more. "Not with your mother. This is a joke, get out of the way."
"She's better off with out you, you... psycho!"
"WHAT?!?" Franks eyes grew with anger. "You know what, fuck you!" He pushed her out of the way, he wasn't taking this anymore. He marched to the back of the house, running up the stairs, to the bedroom. He grabbed a hold all from the wardrobe, slinging all of his clothes in, and the remainder of Kally's. He hadnt thought about where hed go yet, but that didn't matter. He had to get his baby and leave.
"Frank you cant do this!" Heavy footsteps could be heard as Jenny raced up the stairs. "What are you ......"
"You know what? I've taken so much of your crap, youve done this to us, you understand?" Frank had turned and was searching her face for an answer. "Can you even hear a word I say? Does it even matter if im alive?" He continued to look for an answer, but there was none.
"You arn't going anywhere apart from getting the fuck out of my house you piece of shit!" Her venomous slander returned as she lunged at Frank, grabbing the strap of his bag, trying to rip it from his grasp. Suddenly there it was again. This strength that he hadn't had before. Adrenaline made his heart speed. He simply took his free arm and pushed her to the bed. Laughing.
"You dont own me, i'm not afraid to walk this world alone!" Frank spat as he turned and made for the door. Jenny jumped up once more in hot pursuit after him.
"You can't do this you bastard!" she ran after him, he had made it to the kitchen, grabing anything Kally might need. In his mind this was panning out to be kidnapping his own daughter. How fucked up is that? Jenny had caught up, throwing herself at him once more, this time with a cup in her hand that she had grabbed from the side. Her arm came up through the air, travelling towards Frank's already damaged head. Frank's arms came up over his face and the handle cracked off the cup as it struck him, falling to the ground, smashing into several pieces. "ARGHHHHH!!!" He cried as the pain dashed down his bone. Jenny hopped backwards, holding her hands over her mouth in shock. "Shit!" she gasped as Frank's arm began to pour with blood from the broken cup.
"Frank?" Her eyes were caught up in his bitter stare.
"Revenge!" He hissed as an evil smile danced across his face like a fairy on E's. He shoved her hard away from him, drops of blood splattering on the floor, more so with each movement. She fell to the floor, slidding slightly as she met the cupboard. Frank dashed round her, leaving the kitchen. "FRANK!!!!" Jenny screamed as he slammed the door closed behing him, jamming it with the table that house phone usually stood on. He turned, placing his bag around his neck, over one shoulder, under the other. He saw the wireless phone on the floor. It was already quite damaged but he kicked it from one side of the room to the other, making sure Jenny couldn't ring her mum and alert her of the situation. Soon he was heading for the door, grabbing the car keys from the side and wiping the sweat from his brow. Once outside he jumped in the green estate, the one that had knocked him over only yesterday, and started the engine. He took his cell phone from his pocket. Switching it on, he saw the message Gerard had left him.

'I love you, gee xoxo'

He suddenly remembered the diary Gerard had given him. He reached into his pocket and produced it. Frank then began to reverse out of the drive way, placing both the cell and diary in the passager seat.