Untitled

Chapter 9

"I think your being a little hypocritical Mikes.." Gerard walked beside his brother down the shops floor, the both of them pushing a trolley, one (Mikey's) covered in books, the other, (Gerard's) empty.
"Me not telling you about some guy that I liked from college, and you actually meeting some guy at a hospital, meeting him down some alley every night and banging each others brains out is a little different Gee!" The pair of them blushed at Mikey's words, when a customer over heard the ending and gave them a look that could kill. They both started to walk slightly faster.
"Mikey, dude please." Gerard rubbed his pink cheeks.
"Well sorry but its true dude, totally different."
"Its isn't an alley, and we don't "bang" each others brains out" Gerard did inverted comers and sighed. 'Hes special Mikes..." There was a pause as Gerard stared ahead, thinking of last night.
"Well we'll see how special he is when mom gets hold of him." Mikey laughed, his black rimmed glasses slipping down his nose further. They were basically at the end of his nose now.
Gerard turned to look at his younger brother, he lifted his arm and pushed mikey's glasses back up his nose. "Moms not gunna find out, 'coz your not gunna tell her right?" Mikey flinched away, not enjoying having his glasses so far up.
"Bro, he'll be round at our house, moms gunna see him."
"ill sneak him in."
"And what? feed him scraps?" Mikey laughed again, Gerard didn't find it a laughing matter. Mikey tried to pretend he was clearing throat and wiped the smile from his face.
"i'm 25 years old, i'll do what I want, okay?"
"Gerard your 26, and you still live in your mom's basement. Sure you'll do what you want." Mikey shock his head, not shocked one bit by his brothers words.
"Zip it.." Gerard pushed Mikey's shoulder, making him wobble, and then diverted left with his trolley, speeding away from Mikey to the far side of the store.
"Dick.." Mikey whispered as he laughed at his brother dashing off with his trolley.