Dream Of Demons While You Sleep

Truth Or Dare

“Aww how cute” she smiled,
“Shut up Sam” William said, she laughed.
“Yucky you like my brother EWW!” she laughed running down the stairs. “Mom guess what!” She yelled, I got up and ran down the stairs and grabbed her, just before she entered the kitchen. I pulled her to the floor and sat on top of her, covering her mouth. I released one hand and put my index finger to my lips,
“Shhhh” i warned, I took my hands away from her mouth.
“Why?” she whined, crossing her arms across her chest.
“I don’t want your mom to know not yet. Please” I said “I only just moved in here she’ll think I’m only moving in here to be with him.”
“What and she finds out because she catches you and him making out one day?”
“Look give it a week and then you can tell her.” She smiled,
“Promise?”
“I promise” I said getting off her, William walked down and looked at us; I was helping Sam get up,

“Mom I’m inviting the guys over is that okay?” he yelled out,
“Yeah that’s fine” she called back. He picked up the phone and started dialing numbers.
“They are going to end up playing something stupid” Sam pouted, I laughed.
“Like?”
“Most likely truth or dear” she said. “And they’ll force us to play” she whined.
“I’m not doing anything” I said sitting down on the couch.
“Nice” she said sitting next to me. William hung the phone up for the last time and sat on the arm chair next to me.
“Looking forward to seeing Adam again?” William laughed.
“Eh his a bit perky don’t you think?”
“A little” Sam said loudly, I laughed
“Leave him alone.” I said playfully pushing her. William laughed went Sam pushed back.
“Stop it” I yelled when she started tickling me. I squirmed and jumped into William’s lap. “Save me William!” I screamed he pulled his arms around here I was ticklish most,
“Aww your no fun” Sam pouted again. The door bell rang. A sign that I didn’t have to hide; William went and opened the door. One on the guys, who from my memory was mike walked in. why was he always the first to arrive? I thought as sisky walked in, no need to knock.
“It’s the hot chick again!” he screamed, “dude does she live here or something?” he asked, William nodded. “Oh man I’m spending more time at your house” William gave him a ‘mine’ look. I laughed and fell onto Sam.
“When’s Andy getting here” Adam whined.
“Let’s start without him” Mike suggested sitting next to me. Just as that was mentioned the door flung open and I fell off the couch.
“I’M HERE!” Andy yelled walking in the door. “Why is Annabelle on the floor?” asked looking at me.
“How come you can remember her name but I can’t?” sisky asked
“Because you’re an idiot!” William laughed
“Because I was scared you were my mom” I answered Andy’s question
“Oh” he said, mike helped me to my feet and sat back down.
“Truth or Dare OOH OHH Please!” Adam said jumping around the lounge room in circles
“I’m not playing” I said leaning my head on William’s shoulder.
“AWW, fine meany they’ll play” he said, he went over and sat on the arm chair next to Andy.

“William truth or dare?” Adam asked,
“Dare” he said I looked at him then at Adam.
“Ok, I dare you to be a girl for the rest of the day” Sisky said triumphantly.
“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” William yelled.
“Yeah, I’m sure Sam will have a skirt you can ware and girly top” I laughed.
“Oh I’m going to hate you for this” he got up and disappeared up the stairs. When he came down he was dressing in a white skirt that came to the middle of his thigh and a purple top with butterflies in it. We all burst into laughter.
“Oh I love my ideas” Adam said praising himself
“I hate you” William blushed and took his place next to me. I jumped into his lap; he smiled and noticed what I was doing.
“Ok, Sisky”
“Dare dude” I smiled and whispered in William’s ear. The smile spread across his face like butter being spread on toast.
“We dare you to run down the street yelling that you’re gay”
“It that it?” William shook his head
“No, you have to be running with just underwear on”
“Oh this should be funny” he undressed in the room and walked out side, they all followed but me, I knew Jenna would be watching for me so I just looked from the window. I could hear him yelling that he was gay I fell back laughing. He walked back in.
“Damn I hate the homophobic people down the road” he said sitting down.
“What did they do?” I asked
“Hit my for apparently being gay” he laughed. Everyone else walked in the door laughing their heads off.
“You okay sisky?” Andy said calming down.
“I’m fine”
“No more” I said laying my head in William’s lap. Every one agreed
“Do I still have to stay in this?” William asked pointing to the clothes he was wearing. I laughed.
“NO!” Adam yelled “I said all day” William sighed,
“I think you look cute” I whispered in his ear. Trying my best to make him feel less embarrassed. My phone started vibrating in my hands I looked at the ID Jenna. I put it in my lap and went on listening to the pointless conversation.
“Who was that?” mike asked
“My apparent mom” I said angrily
“Calm down I was only asking” he defended not that I was angry with him.
“It wasn’t you I was directing the angriness towards it was towards her”
“Do you have a dad?” Sisky questioned, he just had to ask didn’t he?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone whose commented this story