Dream Of Demons While You Sleep

I'm Scared

*William’s p.o.v*
“Will!” Sisky shook his hands in front of my face as we were walking back home.
“What?”
“You were so blank; I had to make sure you were still awake”
“I was just thinking”
“About?”
“Annabelle, she’s going to have to go threw so much crap now, with court and everything, Sisky what if she gets taken away from me?” I asked, “What if they send her somewhere? To an orphanage or something? I can’t loose her Sisky” I felt the tears beginning to show. I know I’d only known her for about a week, but it felt like I’d known her all my life. Sisky looked at me with a weird look.
“Dude! You aren’t going to loose her. She turns eighteen soon doesn’t she?” he asked, I thought back to when she said her birthday was, SHIT THAT'S TOMORROW!
“Yeah it’s tomorrow”
“Then they can’t put her in an orphanage because she is a ‘legal’ adult” he said putting up the quotations for legal. I smiled knowing she wouldn’t be adopted to some other state. And then I never get to see her again. We walked up to my front door. I noticed that the police were in the driveway. I cocked an eyebrow and walked inside after saying goodbye to Sisky.
“I’m sorry Annabelle but until you turn eighteen you can’t stay here they aren’t relatives and they aren’t your legal guardians.” Came a male voice, I decided I’d just wait at the door and listen.

“BUT I TURN EIGHTEEN TOMORROW!” she yelled,
“Don’t start yelling Annabelle!”
“But I turn god damn eighteen tomorrow, for god sake just let me stay here! I like it here!”
“We can’t!”
“Yes you can!”
“No”
“YES, come on please!”
“We were sent here to take you to an orphanage until the day you turn eighteen.”
“How do I know you’re actually a police officer and not some dude dressed up like one to kidnap me?” she asked. He pulled out his badge and showed it to her.
“See, I’m a police officer and I have to take you to the orphanage”
“Well you can walk out that door disappointed because I am not staying in some hell hole for one day. I’m staying right here!” she yelled defiantly, I walked into the lounge and hugged her. “Don’t let them take me” she whispered. I nodded.
“Officer can’t you just see it by?” the officer shook his head.
“Fine I’ll argue with you until twelve, it’s nine now so I can stay up”
“Fine, I’ll leave because I’m obviously not going to get you to come with me.” She smiled to herself triumphantly. He officer stood up and nodded at mom then left. Anna burst out laughing and we all looked at her weirdly.
“Are you okay?” Sam asked.
“I win!” she yelled throwing her left arm in the air. I looked at her, confused.
“Are you okay?” Sam repeated
“I’m fine, I get to stay here” she smiled. I smiled widely, Sisky was right I wasn’t going to loose her. She got off the floor,
“I’m going to bed” she said walking up the stairs.
“Night” mom said, Sam just waved franticly at her. I followed her up to her room. I could smell paint in the air, I looked around her room, Anna sat down on the bed and pointed to the wall with the painting on it. I blinked a couple of times then looked at her.
“I thought you didn’t want to paint his room?”
“I wasn’t going to but I thought I would, I like it, and way I’m going to sleep.” She said yawning after she finished what she was saying. I pecked her lips,
“Goodnight” with that I walked out of the room to let her sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is short but i promise the next one should be longer... i have the internet back! *dances* I'd love to hear thoughts, another big thank you to I Am Sam and FanFicFanatic94 for their comments

Wow 7 stars thank you to all my subscribers too