Dream Of Demons While You Sleep

The Happy Ever After We All Wanted

No One's P.O.V

Annabelle went into William's room to show off her new hair and clothes. He loved her hair like she thought he would.

the next day William and Sam went to see their dad as planed, it all went well. Sam forgave her dad for what he did as did William. Annabelle was happy to see her best friend and boyfriend happy once again. she was also happy that her mother was in jail. now Anna had nothing to get in her way and hurt her... physically anyway.

William's band started getting successful and William would spend months away from Anna. But Anna coped. She spent a lot of her time painting. it was something she loved and enjoyed.
They two of them rented a house, Anna ended up becoming a doctor while selling her paintings on the side for more money.

As for Jena she was given a life sentence for man slaughter and child abuse. she was sent to a high secutiry jail where she was to serve her time.

now that everything is doing well Anna wants to settle down and have a family of her own.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!! i know it is short and not very well written but i like it. i hope you enjoyed the story thank you to everyone who has ever commented, read or subscribed to this story.

Thank you to,

Samantha Star
Viva_vendetta
FanFicFanatic94
Supz
Vampire_Lord95
Surgar And Salt
Super Nerd!
Divaa xo
runningRIOTx
Villiam
Lurking_shadow
foreverbooks
Freddie Mercury
IHeartAlexGaskarth!!

for your comments :D

Cass