When I Come Around

The story takes place in Berkley, CA. The main carracter is a 13 year old Mia Anna. She lost her sister in the park and the memebers of Green day help her and take her and her sister home. But unfortunatly, something bad happens to her mother. Mia and Sophie are sent to an orphanage.
  1. When I Come Around
    Well, Mia's sister gets lost in the park and Billie Joe founds her and helps her and Mia.
  2. Where have you gone?
    Mike, Billie, Mia and Sophie arrive to Mia's home and they find out that their mother isn't there and that she's not answerning her cell phone. Something strange's going on...
  3. Believe it or not, this is the truth.
    Mia finds out, that her mother died and once again Mike helps her get trough everything.
  4. Nightmares
    Mia has a nightmare and Mike helps her get throug the night.
  5. Ups and Downs...
    Mia decides to tell her aunt about her mom.... Aunt Beth does not take it lightly...
  6. It's party time!!
    Green day & Mia are having a food fight... (Billie's and Tre's brilliant idea...)
  7. When I Come Around Again
    Mike adopts Mia!!!
  8. Welcome home Mia!
    Mike throws Mia a welcome home party and everyone from the Green day family is invited. And at the very end, Joey asks Mia something....
  9. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Billie Joe and Mike decide, that Mia and Joey can go out if they want.
  10. Wake up!
    Tre wakes mia
  11. Can't think of one.
    Tre and Mia drive to the mall. Billie calls and asks if he could come too. They say that it's ok. And that's how the shopping adventure starts.
  12. It's not a fashion statement, i's a deathwish...
    This chapter is basicly about shopping. But, however... Mia finds out something great.. =]
  13. Here we go again!!
    Mike comes home from the date and the prank Mia and Tre made up is going very well... lol... =]
  14. Great news!!
    Tre and Mia make a little breakfast for Mike. Then Adrienne and Billie Joe come by and tell them two wonderful news!!
  15. Where is Sophie?
    In this chapter we find out who adopted Sophie. Yay! And something else too...
  16. Tour
    Just a short chapter...