When I Come Around

Wake up!

I woke up, opened my eyes, and saw Tre's face like an inch from my face.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed. "TRE! What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Hello to you too. Come on, get up. Mike's making pancakes!"

"And?"

"Ooooh...you don't wanna miss his pancakes. They're really yummy."

"Ok..."

"Now hurry up and get dressed."

"Not with you in the room." I tried to push him out of my room, but instead he went in my closet and started picking clothes.

"Ummm...Tre...What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm deciding what you should wear."

"And why is that?"

"Because...because I want to."

"Ok." I gave up and watched him. After 10 minutes he finally picked out an outfit and handed it to me. Actually. it was quite okay.

"Go change." He said, and pushed me into my bathroom.

"Ok... " I mumbled and changed. "Tre, I must say, that you have a good taste in girl's clothes."

"Why thank you. Now let's go to the kitchen!" He grabbed my hand, and started running towards the kitchen. I just followed him.

"Mikey, Mikeyboy, where are the pancakes?" Tre started singing, and I joined him. "Mikey, Mikeyboy, gimme gimme some pancakes!"

"TRE!" Mike shouted and threw a pancake to Tre.

"Ok, ok, I'll stop." Tre said sitting on a chair, and stuffed a pancake in his mouth.

"Tre, that's just gross, man!" I said, and reached for a pancake, but he grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap.

"Tre...What are you doing?" I said.

"I have to make sure, that you'll eat something." He said and stuffed a pancake in my mouth.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked when I swallowed the food.
He didn't say a thing and stuffed another pancake in my mouth. I swallowed it, and turned around, so that I had my legs around his waist, and we started to stuff food in each others mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Mike shouted, as he came into the dining room with more pancakes. We immediately stopped and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"We're so so sowwy, Mikeyboy." Tre said.

"Yeah. We're sowwy..." I added.

"Yeah, yeah... One more thing like that Tre, and I won't let you stay here, and you'll have to go to a hotel."

"Wait a minute!" I said. "Tre's staying here? Why?"

"Oh, didn't Mikey tell you? I'm staying here because my house is being renovated." Tre answered.

"What? What about Claudia, Frankito, and Ramona?"

"I sent them on a little vacation. In Hawaii."

"Ahhh... I see, and why didn't you go with them?"

"I asked the exact same thing." Mike said.

"Well...Claudia chose Hawaii. She wouldn't let me take care of Frankito, so she took him with her, and Ramona has never been there, so she wanted to go too."

"Well, that's nice." Mike said, and started eating his pancake.

"Yeah, man, that's great." I said, getting off him.

I didn't realized, that I was still sitting on his lap. Oh, well...

"Tre...Why are you staying here and not at Billie's house?"

"Because I wanna hang out with you. You seemed very cool yesterday at the barbecue. And plus...Billie and Adie don't want me to stay there. They say that I'll poison their kid's minds or something like that."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. Oh, I have a surprise for you." Tre said, but the phone cut him off.

"I'll get it." I yelled, since Mike has went to take a shower.

"Hello?" I said, answering the phone.

"Oh, hi Mia. It's me, Cassie Brown."

"Right! It's nice to hear you again."

"True. How are things going with Mike?"

"Great."

"Ok...Can speak to Mike now?"

"Umm... He's in the shower right now, but I can take a message for you."

"Tell him that I'll be happy to go out on a date with him."

"Okay. I'll tell him that."

"Thanks. Bye Mia."

"Bye Cassie." I said, and hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Tre asked.

I just smiled, and motioned him to follow me to my room.

"Ohh...evil plans. I like it already." He said and we crept into my room.
We sat on my bed and I told him about the phone call.
Tre just grinned evilly and said "Okay...I have a plan. You go, and tell Mike, then when they'll go on that date, and we'll stalk them and listen to their conversations."

"Cool." I said.

Just as I wanted to unlock the door Mike knocked and asked "What are you two doing in there?"

"You wanna play a little prank on your daddy?" Tre whispered.

"Hell yeah." I replied.

"Oooooohhhhhhh! Mia...yeah! Come on harder baby, harder!" Tre started.

"Tre! Oh, my God! Uuuuhhhh! Do me!"

We continued doing that kind of noises until Mike started to bang on the door. We stopped and I unlocked the door. We started laughing uncontrollably when he burst into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING, AGAIN?" he yelled and as he saw us on the bed fully clothed he started laughing, too.

"That was a good one!" he said, and walked out of the room.

"I can't believe he fell for that. It's like the oldest prank in the book." I said as I calmed down.

"Mia, darling, I never told you what the surprise was." Tre said.

"What is it then?"

"I'm taking you to the mall. As I saw earlier this morning, you don't have many clothes."

"Oh, really? You think a whole room of clothes isn't enough?"

"No, you have to have 2 rooms of clothes. Like me."

"Okay, then. The mall it is. Oh, and we better get cleaned up. We're still covered in pancakes and chocolate."

"No shit, Sherlock." Tre said, and headed off to the other bathroom.