When I Come Around

Can't think of one.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed. Tre was already waiting for me in the living room.

"Finally!" He said, and we headed to the front door.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going?" Mike said when he saw us.

"To the mall," I said.

"Yeah. She needs some clothes," Tre added.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no! I'm not letting you go after everything you did today," Mike answered.

"Would you let us if I told you that Cassie Brown called and said that she'd be happy to go on a date with you." I said, grinning evilly.

"She said that?" Mike said, surprised.

"Yup. So, can we go now?"

"Oh, okay, you can go!"

"Thanks Mike!" Tre said.

"Yeah, thanks, bye!" I said and kissed Mike on the cheek. We got into Tre's SUV. Tre started the motor, and we speed off to the mall.
I went trough his cd collection, and you can guess what I found.

"Ramones, Ramones, Ramones, more Ramones, Sex Pistols, Operation Ivy... Ramones... " I said out loud.

"You have something against The Ramones?" Tre asked.

"Nope, I've always thought that the world is a better place because of Joey Ramone." I joked.

"You're a smart kid, you know that?"

"Nooo, I just know about everything about Green day. That includes your words of wisdom."

"Oh really?"

"I'm pretty sure about that. Try me!"

"Ok... Here's a question for you: What did I say about MTV?"

"That's easy you said and I quote: I don't see anything on it, all I see is shows. There is never anything on it. Just MTV talking about how cool MTV is."

"I admit it. You're good."

"Thank you."

Then, Tre's phone started to ring.

Suck my dick until your lips fall off! Don't make me ask again pleeeeaaseeee! Put it down your throat until it makes you cough. Nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese!

I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"You really have that for your ring tone! Tre you're insane."

"Would you pleaseeee answer that. It's probably Srg. Billko anyway."

"Who?"

"Billie Joe."

"Oh...and where's your phone?"

"In my jeans pocket."

I put my hand in his pocket, just as an old lady looked inside the car. She must of have thought, that I was doing you know what, so she gave me an odd glare. I just glared back, and she turned around. I finally found the phone, and Tre was right. It was Billie Joe.

"You've just reached the most gorgeous man on the planet, Tre the fucking Cool. How may I help you?" I said in a fake British accent.

"You see Billie Joe this is why I don't want Tre to stay at our house. He has already brainwashed Mia. And he's there only for about 3 hours."

Oh, so I'm on the speaker.

"Yes, Billie?"

"Oh, sorry Mia. Why are you answering Tre's phone?"

"Because he's driving. And there's a fucking cop behind us. We just wanna get to the mall without a ticket, or a warning."

"You're going to the mall? Really? Can I come?"

"Ummm...I guess so. I'll ask Tre."

I turned to Tre, and asked him "Can Billie come to the mall with us?"

"I don't see a reason why not." He answered, and I put the phone back to my ear.

"Umm...Billie?"

"Can I come? I need new shoes."

"Yeah, you can come."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Billie said, and hung up.

I put the phone back to Tre's pocket, and he parked the car.

"We should wait for him here. I got lost here once," Tre said.

"Okay."

"So, you liked my Tre Cool, special edition ring tone?"

"Hell yeah."

"You wanna have the Dominated Love Slave one?"

"Sure."

"Let me just send it to you."

I saved it, and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Thank you, Tre." I said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for my partner in crime!"

"So I'm now your official partner in crime, or something?"

"Yes you are. At first it was Joey, but then Adie brainwashed him. He was good, but you're way better. Plus you're a chick!"

"So I get a badge or something?" I said, joking.

"Badge? Badge?" Tre said, thinking.

"Tre, I was joking."

"No, it's a great idea. I'll figure something out, you'll see."

"Okay. Oh, here comes Billie!" I said, as I spotted Billie Joe running towards us.

"Billie! You didn't run all the way here, did you?" Tre asked.

"Nope, Adie dropped me off."

"Can we go now? According to Tre I need CLOTHES!!" I said. We linked arms, and skipped into the mall.

This is going to be fun. I love shopping.