When I Come Around

It's not a fashion statement, i's a deathwish...

We walked into a store and Billie and Tre off course insisted, that they'll buy me a dress.

"Billie! I DON'T need a dress!" I yawned. "I hate dresses!"

"But you'll need one for the next award show," he said showing me another dress. This one was actually pretty.

"Come on, put it on!" Tre said.

I walked into the changing thingy and put it on.

Wow... I look good in this one.

I stepped outside and showed myself to the guys. They started clapping and whistling.

"Ok. We'll take this one," Billie said and I changed back into my normal clothes.

He paid for the dress and received some odd glares from the saleslady, for buying it. I have no idea what she thought. What is with everyone staring today?
Then it hit me. For the next award show? I'm actually going to an awards show?


"Billie, Tre! Wait a minute! There's an award show coming?" I asked as we walked out of the store.

"Ammm... shoes!" Billie said and walked into the next store. Tre followed him and whispered something in Billie's ear. Billie nodded and walked over to the Converse shoes.

They're hiding something from me! Oh, I hate this so much! But I'll get it out of Tre sooner or latter. After all, he is staying at our house. Hehe... God, I'm so evil.

I decided to just act normal, like nothing has happened and started looking at shoes myself.


"What about these?" Billie Joe asked pulling out a pair of bright pink shoes.

"For me or for you?" I asked laughing.

"For me, silly," he replied. I just started laughing loudly and shook my head.

"How may I help you?" the saleslady asked in an annoying voice.

"Oh, yeah. I was wondering how would I look in these shoes?" Billie Joe said showing the pink shoes to her.

She just rolled her eyes and walked away. We burst out laughing as soon as she started helping another customer.

So the day went on like that. A day you could not forget ever. Even if you try.

***

And by 12 o' clock (we left at 9. AM.) we were all very tired and the car was full of clothes and shoes and other stuff which Billie and Tre thought, that we'll need.

"I'm hungry," I said as we drove past some small restaurant.

"Me too," Billie added.

"Well, so am I," Tre said and pulled over.

We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. A lady spotted us and led us to a free table.
As soon as we sat down a young preppy girl walked in and saw Tre and Billie. She let out a squeal and started running towards us.

"Here! Follow me!" Tre shouted and ran into the girl's bathroom. Me and Billie followed him. We piled up in that small room, where the toilet is and I locked the door. Oh and did I mention, that it was VERY small.

"I don't think this was made for 3 people," Billie mumbled.

"Whose idea was this anyway?" I asked.

"Urgh... do you think she's gone?" Tre said unlocking the door.

We stepped outside and yes, she was gone. So, we just decided to go home and forget about lunch.

"Home it is," Tre said and drove off to our house.

***

I unlocked the door and we stepped inside.

"MIKE! We're back!" I shouted. There was no answer. I checked the kitchen and found a note on the fridge. It read:

Mia, Tre!
I hope you had fun shopping. I went out on a date with Cassie. I'll come home late.

Mike xxx

P.S.: Don't drink all beer.


I showed the note to the guys and we all laughed at the last sentence.
"I don't know for you guys, but I better go home," Billie said.

"Ok. I'll drop you off," Tre said grabbing the car keys.

"Bye, BJ," I said and closed the front door.

Then I grabbed some of the bags and carried them in my room.

After 10 minutes Tre returned and started complaining how tired and hungry he is.

"Tre... why don't you call and order pizza?" I said when he sat on the couch beside me.

"That's a great idea Mia!" He answered getting up.

"Yeah, right." I mumbled and went through Mike's CD collection. There weren't many CDs. He kept most of them in the music room.

"Rock against Bush vol.1 or 2?" I asked Tre when he came back.

"I dunno. 2?"

"Great choice," I said in a cheerful voice, plopped the cd in the stereo and sat beside him.

"So... Mia Anna... Dirnt then?"

"Yeah... I still can't believe it."

"Believe it or not here you are."

"Yeah..." I said and started thinking about everything that happened in the past 3 days.

"Mia... I was wondering... what exactly Mia Anna means?" Tre said.

"Ammm... I'm not sure, but I think it means my Anna in Italian. Like Tre Cool. Tre in French means very and Mia in Italian means my. If you understand what I'm trying to explain here."

"Yeah... so basically every time I say Mia Anna I say that you're my Anna. Cool."

"Not as cool as Tre Cool," we both laughed at that.

Then the doorbell rang. Tre answered and came back with pizza.

"FOOD!" I yelled and grabbed a piece of pizza.

"Umm... don't you think we should eat in the living room...?" Tre said.

"And why is that?" I said curious. Since when does he worry about things like that?

"Well... what if Mike gets here? With Cassie... we've already missed the chance to stalk them."

"Awww... Tre... there will be a lot of chances like that."

"Ok then. Dig in! I'll get something to drink," Tre said putting the pizza boxes on the tea table, which was in the living room.

"Exactly how old are you, My?" Tre shouted from the kitchen.

"13. Why?" I shouted back.

He didn't answer. Instead he brought 2 beers and handed one to me.

"Ammm... thanks?" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"Wait!" He shouted.

"What?" I said a little annoyed.

"21 minus 13 is....8.... Oh, what the hell. Nevermind."

"It's not like I haven't drank beer before," I said.

"Yeah... but... oh, well... "

"What? You know you can tell me."

"Ok... but if you promise that you won't tell anybody. It's kind of a secret."

"I promise."

"Ok. You know, me and Claudia, well... .we're thinking, that we should get back together."

"TRE! That's great!"

"Yeah... under one condition... I have to be more serious and act like... more responsibly."

"Still... that's wonderful," I said and hugged him.

"Why don't we pull a little prank on Mike, eh? It would be like my last prank or something," Tre asked.

"Tre, you're never gonna stop being yourself, but! I love the idea."

So we decided to put all kinds of stuff under his sheets. Then we carefully placed the covers over and went back to the living room.