When I Come Around

It's party time!!

He came back and informed me, that everything was taken care of. Then the bell rang.
I opened the door and was attacked by a big hug from Billie and Tre?

What is Tre doing here?

"Hey, Billie, Tre... You're choking me."

"Yeah, sorry. I hope you don't mind telling Tre do you?" Billie said.

"No, I don't mind. Why don't you come in. Mike's in the living room."

"Oh, hi Bill, Tre. I didn't know that you were coming here." Mike said surprised.

"We just came here to make her feel better." Tre answered.

"Yeah. What did we say that we're gonna do again Tre?" Billie said.

"FOOD FIGHT" Tre yelled and grabbed some marshmallows from the bag he was carrying and threw them at Mike and I.

"Oh, it's on." Mike and I said in union and also grabbed some food they brought.

Actually everything they brought here was sticky and had plenty of sugar in it. The kinda things that you can't get out of your hair. Great!

We were all covered with food and stuff when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" I said thinking out loud.

"Well, let's check it out." Billie said and we all went to the door and opened it.

It was a woman. I didn't know her. She gasped when she saw us all covered in food.

"Hello. My name is Cassie Brown and I'm a social worker. The hospital sent me on this address. May I come it, please?" The woman, Cassie, said.

"Sure." I answered and showed her the way to the living room. Now, that was a big mistake.

"Oh, my God!" She gasped. "What have you been doing here young lady? And what are these three men doing in your house? And where is Sophie?"

"Well... " I started, but she cut me off.

"Could you take me to Sophie, please, so that I could talk to her? And meanwhile I expect you and these... Umm... Men to be clean. I want to talk to you all."

"Ok... " I answered and took her to Sophie's room.

"We better go and take a shower." I suggested when I came back to the living room.

"How many showers do you have in this house?" Billie asked.

"Three. One in mine, one belongs to the guest bedroom and one is- I mean was- my mothers."

"Ok." Billie said. "You go to yours, Mike to her moms and me and Tre will go to the guest bedroom."

I just looked at him like he was crazy.

"It's fine with me." Tre said and Mike just nodded.

I showed them the bathrooms and when we were done we started cleaning the living room.

Man, this place is a mess.

We cleaned everything and I went to Sophie's bedroom, to see if they were done talking. They were and then we continued talking in the living room. She kept asking me funny and stupid questions about Mike, Billie Joe and Tre and about what we were doing.

When she asked me the same question about what we were really doing the third time Mike suddenly said "I would like to adopt her and her sister."