When I Come Around

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

"I would really love to go, but what about Mike and your parents? Do you think they'll mind?"

"Well... We'll worry about that later," Joey said and kissed me again and we started making out.
Then we suddenly landed in the freezing pool water. I quickly looked who pushed us in. Billie and Mike!They were now on the floor laughing at us. We got out of the pool and pushed them in. They really didn't expect that. Now it was our turn to laugh.
You should see Billie's face. His eyeliner was all over his face...

Soon Adie, Tre, Frankito, Jake, Ramona and Claudia came out too. I think they heard us laughing. Mike and Billie were laughing too, by the way.

We eventually calmed down and Billie Joe said "So, are you two dating now? I heard something from Jakob."

Dammit Jake! I'm gonna kill him!

"Ummmm... " I started, but Joey interrupted me and said: "Yeah. We are aren't we?"

I looked at him an said "Yes. We are."

"Cool," Frankito said although he had no idea what we were talking about.

"Well, I agree with my son," Tre said.

Then he picked up Frankito and went inside. Adrienne, Claudia, Jake and Mona followed them. So it was just me, Joey, Mike and Billie.

"We've got to talk," Billie said and Mike nodded.

We sat down and Mike started to talk "Well... Me and Billie... We've been thinking. We're not going to keep you apart, but... "

Billie continued "I know how it feels, so we came to the conclusion, that we'll let you be together."

Me and Joey looked at each other then Joey spoke "So, it's alright if we go out and stuff?"

"Yes. But there are some rules you've got to follow: No kissing, French kissing or making out in front of Frankito or Jakob. When you're together in a room you will keep your door open. And... did I forget something, Billie?" Dad said seriously.

"Yes, Mike you did. You always forget all the important things. You will not have sex until you both turn 18," Billie said.

"WHAT?" me and Joey said in unison. Then Mike and Billie burst out laughing.

Oh, my God.... I thought that they were serious.

"We're just kidding... Do what you want, have fun... Or whatever you kids do these days," Billie said between laughs.

"You should of seen your faces," Mike said when he stopped laughing.

"Thank you, Mike and Billie," I said relieved.

"Yeah... Thanks. I really thought that you were serious," Joey said.

"Well... Mia I think we should go home," Mike said to me.

"Ok. Bye Billie, bye Joey."

"Bye. See you tomorrow," Joey said kissing me goodbye.

Then we went inside and said goodbye to the others and drove home.

***

I really didn't realize how tired I was until I lied down on my bed. I didn't even bother putting on my pajamas. I was half asleep when Mike knocked on the door. (Although the door wasn't closed)

"Hey, Mike."

"Hey. Did I wake you up?"

"No. I wasn't sleeping anyways."

"Ok. So do you mind if I come in?"

"No, not at all. Well... After all this is your house."

"Yeah, yeah, but I respect your privacy."

"Well. I respect that."

"I respect, that you respect that I respect... oh, whatever," he said confused and sat on my bed.

"I like it when you're confused."

"Oh really?" he said and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah... You look so... I shouldn't have said that."

"Come on... I wanna know!!!" he was now pouting like a little kid.

Oh, he's so adorable... NO! Don't think like that!! He's your adoptive father!

"Ok, ok... Cute. For a thirty year old man who happens to be my adoptive dad."

"You really think I'm cute?"

"I should NOT have said that!"

"It's ok. I understand."

"Thank you."

"I'll let you sleep now."

"Ok. Goodnight Mike."

"Goodnight sweetie."