Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next day, curled up to someone, who was sharing my bed with me. I opened an eye to see who my living pillow was and nearly threw up, not because of who it was but because the light made my hangover explode in my brain. “Bri… Throw up now.” I muttered, sliding from the bed and making a beeline towards the bathroom.

“You okay, Lo?” Brian asked, following me into the bathroom.

I nodded from my spot on the floor, praying to the porcelain god. “I am never drinking again.” I muttered, throwing up once more.

He laughed. “You say that every time you drink tequila.” He said, leaving and coming back with a couple Tylenol and a bottle of water. “Here.”

I leaned against the tub and closed my eyes, downing the pills and liquid quickly. “Thanks.” I muttered. “Now… why the fuck were you in my bed?” I asked, standing shakily and washing my face.

He shrugged. “It was either there or share with Zacky and Venge.”

I looked up at him in the mirror. “Zacky and Venge?”

He grinned evilly. “Venge passed out and Zacky was out of it. So me and Matt put them in the bed together.”

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED, BAKER!” I heard Venge scream, covering my ears but smirking.

“LOTUS!” Venge yelled, walking into my room. “I KNOW YOU DID THIS!”

I looked at her, my hands still over my ears. “Stop yelling. I didn’t do anything.” I said miserably.

“YES YOU DID!” She said, still loud as fuck. Mainly because she knew I was suffering.

“No I didn’t. It was Brian and Matthew.” I said, walking out of the bathroom to get some orange juice.

“BRIAN FUCKING HANER!” She yelled.

“Ow! Venge!” He cried in pain.

“That’s what you get you bastard.” She grumbled, walking back into her room. She pushed Zacky out and slammed the door in his face.

I turned, seeing Zacky standing there looking like a lost puppy. “My bed’s free.” I told him.

He nodded and muttered a thanks before shuffling off towards my room.

“Good morning!” Jimmy said cheerfully, walking into the apartment, carrying bags from Hardee’s.

My eyes lit up. “Biscuits and gravy and hash browns? Please please?” I asked.

He laughed and passed me a bag. “Lee’s bringing the Starbucks.” He told me, putting the rest of the bags down on the counter.

“Jim, have I told you that I love you?” I asked.

He shook his head and hugged me. “I love you too, little sister.”

I frowned. “Two minutes, James. TWO.”

“That’s still two more minutes on this Earth than you.” He retorted.

“I smell biscuits.” Brian said, walking out of the bathroom looking like a rockstar.

“You look nice.” I said, smirking and pouring the gravy on my biscuits.

“Thanks. I stole your shirt.” He told me.

“You mean the shirt I stole from you?” I threw back at him.

He nodded. “It’s about time I take it back.”

“That’s not fair.”

“Yes it is.”

“Is not!”

“Is so!”

“Will you two get a room already?” Venge asked, walking out and taking the Dr. Pepper from Leana’s hand once she extended it.

I glared at her. “Just because you wanna room with Zacky, doesn’t mean the rest of us want to.” I said, picking up Doc when he jumped at my leg.

She shook her head. “Sure, Lotus. Whatever you say.”

“Shut it, She Vengeance.”