Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Two

We all joked around for the rest of the day, Zacky and Venge coming out about half way through a conversation about Slash versus Dimebag Darrell.

“I think Slash.” I said, taking a sip of Brian’s Coors.

“Only ‘cause you think he’s a babe.” He and Venge said in unison.

I glared at them, “Shut up. I also think he’s an excellent guitarist.”

“That you wanna fuck.” Johnny said, smirking.

I glared and threw my shoe at him. “Shut up, Jonathon.” I said, scowling.

“Hey, Lo’.” Bri said, nudging me a little after a few more minutes of teasing me.

“Yeah?” I asked, turning on his lap to look at him.

“I want a tattoo.”

I quirked an eyebrow, “You gonna pay for it?”

He gave me a pained expression, “Do I have to?”

I rolled my eyes, “Yes. We’re not the Salvation Army.” I said, standing from his lap for the first time since they’d gotten there.

“Wouldn’t that be cool, though? If the Salvation Army gave tattoos.” Matt chimed in, standing to come with us.

“I guess.” I said, shaking my head at him.

“Hey, Lotus. I want one, too.” Venge said, standing from the couch and following after us.

“What do I look like?! Sheeba?” I asked. “I don’t have a million hands.”

“I’ll do it.” Zacky said, smirking.

Venge looked back at him with a ‘you-must-be-insane’ look. “I don’t trust you. You might put ‘Zacky V. owns my soul’ or something.” She told him seriously.

I laughed and opened the door to my chair. “What do you want this time?” I asked, putting gloves on.

He peeled his shirt off, straddling the chair and leaning forward on it. “A heart. On my back.” He told me.

I looked at him, a bit annoyed at the thought of who he must be getting it for. “Do you want it shaded?” I asked, sitting on my chair and rolling closer.

“No. I want 1.1.91 on the inside. And I want it all in your handwriting.” He told me.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion, “Uh… Kay.” I said, shrugging. “Right or left?”

“Left.” He said.

“Gotta make it difficult for the lefty, don’t you?” I asked, cleaning the area and starting on the tattoo.

“Do I really have to pay for it?” He asked about half way.

I laughed slightly, “No.” I told him. “What’s the date all about? What happened New Years Day of ‘91 that’s so special?” I asked curiously.

He looked around, pretending not to hear me.

“Brian Haner, tell me.” I said, wiping the skin clean.

He looked at me over his shoulder, “No reason.”

I rolled my eyes, “Right. So you just decided that would be the day you got tattooed onto your shoulder in a heart?”

He smirked, “Yep.”

I sighed and finished the tattoo in silence, save the music of my best friends coming through the speakers. “I won’t struggle on in a world so cold in a world so wrong…” I sang softly, setting the tattoo gun down on the table and standing. “Stand up and check it out.” I said, backing away and peeling the gloves off.

He walked over to the mirror, looking at it over his shoulder, “Perfect. Exactly what I wanted.” He said, turning and smiling at me as we heard a shriek.

I ran out, closely followed by my best guy friend, “What the hell’s going on?!” I cried, looking around.

Venge stood there, glaring at Ash, who looked amused. “Sabotage!” She cried, pointing at her and Zacky.

I sighed, “What happened THIS time?”

“She was conned by that demon to put THIS on my person!” She said, turning so I could see the tattoo between her shoulder blades just underneath the deathbat tattoo I’d put there the year A7X was signed to Warner Bros.

I looked at it closely, snickering. “Wow… ‘Zacky V.” I read aloud, stepping back and laughing. “Sucks for you, Venge.” I told her, hiding behind Brian.

“You know what, I hate all of you.” She said, going into the back to grab her hoodie for cover up.

“So… How long you guys in town for?” I asked, helping Brian pull his shirt over his head and over the newest tattoo so he didn’t hit it.

“Couple weeks.” Johnny said, his arm around Ash’s waist, trying to subtly grab her ass.

I rolled my eyes at his failed attempts and jumped up and down quickly, “Let’s go out drinkin’!” I cried excitedly.

“Hell yeah!” The boys all cried in unison.

“I’m game. I wanna get so drunk I can’t remember my new tattoo that I will so have to eventually get demon and his whore woman back for.” Venge said, frowning.

“I don’t drink, but I’ll go ‘cause Johnny’s going.” Ash said, grabbing her jacket.

“Aww, you’re no fun.” Matt said, smirking.

“I knew one of you were going to say that.” She said, rolling her eyes.

“Well, you know we always do.“ I told her, grinning.

I jumped on Matt’s back, “Come on, Mattie! Let’s go get trashed!”

He laughed and held my legs so I wouldn’t fall off. “Okay, Lo’.” He said, walking towards the door.

“Me and Johnny’ll catch up. I have to close tonight.” Ash told us.

Venge and I looked back at her, “No sex on the sterile surfaces!” We yelled, laughing.