Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Three

“Shell!” I heard Brian call from the VIP room, running out to greet his girlfriend with a kiss.

I scowled from my seat on the couch, finishing off my twelfth bottle of Heineken. “Golddigger.” I muttered to Venge.

She looked up, snickering. “Where’s your heifer, Matthew?” She asked, looking over at said man.

“I’d appreciate it if you didn’t call her that, Venge.” He said, frowning.

“Sorry.” She said, snickering again. “Where is your fake blonde skank?”

He groaned, “Y’know what, never mind.” He said, standing and going to the bar for another drink.

Brian sat next to me, looking a bit distressed.

I looked at him, “Bri… What’s wrong?” I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at me, his eyes shimmering from tears. “Michelle just broke up with me.” He said, looking at me. “I don’t know what I did, I mean… I don’t think I did anything-”

I was off the couch before he was finished his sentence and before I could stop myself, leaving the room to find the woman.

I found her almost to the door, making me even more pissed off. “Michelle!” I screamed.

She turned, her eyes narrowed at me. “WHAT?”

I took a deep, angry breath, my hands clenched at my sides. “What the fuck? What did he do to you?! Or does he just not have enough money for you?” I asked.

She glared at me, “I left him because I was sick of everything.” She said.

“You were sick? YOU were SICK?!” I asked. “Did you even fucking think about him?!”

“What does it matter? Everyone knows you wanna fuck him, so go ahead. Don’t put up this little charade.” She said.

I laughed, my fist connecting with her nose. “Is this a charade you stupid bitch?” I asked angrily, jumping on her as I started to wail on her.

“Get her, Lotus!” I heard Venge cry from behind me, drunk and amused.

“Venge, stop making it worse!” Matt and Brian yelled at her, pulling us apart.

I struggled against whoever held me, wiping the blood from my lip. “If I ever see you around him again, I will fucking murder your Barbie ass.” I said dangerously.

She glared back at me, “I’ll do whatever the fuck I want to.” She said, turning to Brian and kissing him deeply, “I’ll see you later, Bri.” She said, batting her eyelashes and walking from the bar.

I struggled against Matt even more, severely pissed off.

“You got her?” The bouncer asked Matt.

“Yeah, she’s good now.” He said, nodding.

“Well, she’s still gotta go.” He said apologetically.

“Good, I don’t wanna stay in a place that lets Barbie’s parade around like real people.” I said, pulling away from Matt and walking towards the door.

“What’s going on?” Ash asked, having just gotten to the bar with Johnny, an hour later.

“Fucking bitch.” I muttered, leaving the club, only to get another punch to my face.

I stumbled back, seeing Michelle standing there, the same glare on her face as before. “Thought it was over, didn’t you?”

I grinned, jumping at her again. “You think I give a shit how many times I kick your ass?” I asked, picking her up and slamming her head against the brick wall.

“Lotus! Fuck!” Brian screamed, pulling me away from her. “What the fuck is your problem?” He asked, pulling me towards the car.

“She fucking dumped you because she’s a gold digging Barbie who doesn’t deserve you!” I screamed at him.

Our friends watched, having all ran out after me. “Oh shit.” Venge said, snickering a little.

Brian shook his head, “What?”

I grabbed both sides of my head, looking at him. “You honestly think that what she wanted was love?” I asked, throwing my hands in the air. “She just wanted you for the fame. And Val wants the same thing from Matt.” I said, looking at him pointedly.

He scowled but otherwise said nothing.

“Lotus… You’re drunk, let’s just get you home and we can talk about it in the morning. Get in the car.” Brian told me.

I shook my head, “Fuck off, Brian. I don’t need to be treated like a child, and I wanna walk.” I said, starting down the sidewalk.

“I’m coming with you.” He said, walking next to me.

“What part of ‘fuck off’ don’t you understand?” I asked, stopping.

“All of it. I’m not gonna let you get mugged because you’re stubborn and drunk.” He said simply.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever.” I said, heading off down the sidewalk, all our friends piling into the cars.

“Thanks.” He said after a few minutes of walking in silence.

“Huh?” I asked, wiping my bloody lip.

“For sticking up for me. Thanks.” He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I smirked, “Hey, what are friends for? I mean, it’s not like anyone else would’ve kicked her ass.” I said, leaning against him a little, since I’d forgotten my jacket in the car and it was winter. “Well, Venge might’ve, but I’m pretty sure it’d only be because I either a)tagged her in; or b) she just wanted to kick the shit out of someone.” I said, laughing.

He laughed too, “Yeah, I know, but I appreciate it anyway.” He said, stopping suddenly.

“What’s up?” I asked, looking at him.

“Lo’, you’re a great friend.” He said, brushing a strand of hair from my face.

“You’re a great friend, too, Synyster.” I said, pushing his shoulder playfully.

He chuckled, leaning in and kissing me softly.

I stared at him after he’d pulled back, my mouth opened slightly in shock. “Well.. Um… We should get back to the apartment… Our friends might think we’ve gotten mugged or something.” I said, turning and walking down the sidewalk quickly, my thoughts buzzing around in my head like a nest of bees. ’Does he like me? Or was it just a kiss to show his gratitude?'