Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Nine

“It’s fucking slow.” Venge said, throwing wads of paper at Zacky’s head from across the shop.

“Stop it!” He whined, throwing one back at her.

“You throw like a girl.” I said, laughing.

“Wow, business is doing well.” A voice said from the doorway.

We all looked over at the door with wide eyes. “Oh my God.” Matt said in shock.

“Mikey?” Jimmy asked, also in shock.

“Mikey!” I screamed, running over and bear hugging her.

“Lotus!” She screamed back, returning my hug happily.

“I haven’t seen you in years! Why are you here? Where have you been?”

“Let the woman breathe, Lotus.” Venge said, waving hi to our longtime friend.

“Same place I’ve always been. Mom and dad wouldn’t let me leave Italy.” She said, grinning.

“You’ve been in Italy for the past ten years?” Matt asked, walking over.

She looked at him, “Yeah.”

“But… I thought--”

“Okay! Zacky, Brian, Venge… everyone that’s name doesn’t start with the letter ‘M’ should come into the back room and play video games!” I said, picking up Doc and grabbing Brian’s hand, pulling him to the back.

Later That Day

“I refuse to believe that those two are still here talking.” Venge stated irritably walking back in from finishing up with a customer.

“Well they are, we just checked.” Ash said from the floor next to Johnny.

“This blows. What’re we supposed to do now?” Zacky whined.

“The Virgin Game!” I screamed randomly, hearing a yelp of pain from Brian where Lily clawed his arm.

“What the fuck is the Virgin Game?” Jimmy asked.

“She probably just made it up, so give her a second to make up the rules.” Venge said, smiling at me.

“If you want to destroy my swe--”

“Lotus, I swear to God if you don’t stop I’m going to shank you.” She said, scowling.

I grinned, “Anyway. It’s not so much a game as us just saying who we lost our virginity to.” I told them, shrugging.

“Mine was to Ash in eleventh grade.” Johnny said, smirking.

She rolled her eyes. “Mine was Johnny, eleventh grade.”

“Ooh, surprise there.” Venge stated, letting Zacky take her green tea bottle from her hand.

“Shut up, Venge, this isn’t for you to mock us.” Ash told her, glaring at her.

“Sorry.” She said, trying not to laugh.

“Well, who was yours?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Venge shrugged, “The guy I went to senior prom with.”

I looked at her, “Didn’t you go to prom with Zacky?”

He made a choking sound and stood, leaving the room.

I looked at her and grinned.

“Shut up, Lotus. No words from you.”

I just kept grinning.

“Well, who was yours then?”

I looked over at Brian and blushed. “Brian. Senior prom. We got high and it happened.”

She quirked an amused eyebrow at me, “And who was Brian’s?”

He stared down at Lily, who was curled up in his lap. He muttered something softly.

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.” Venge said, smirking.

He cleared his throat, “Lotus… Senior prom.” He said, blushing.

“HA! I knew it!” She said, pointing at me.

“Shut up, Venge!” I said, glaring.

“I’m holding this over your head forever.” She told me, smiling triumphantly.

“This was a dumb game.”

“You started it!” Everyone screamed at me.

“I know.” I groaned, falling back on the floor.