This Little Game We Like To Play

Diecisiete

I watch in horror as Angel obvious screams and attacks the window after I backed away. I planned to never look out the window but I couldn’t stay away. I still couldn’t believe that Angel actually cut himself. I saw him naked once and didn’t see any signs. I went back to the window to find him freaking out.

I watch as he throws his whole body at the window then sinks to the floor. That’s not who Angel is. Angel is a badass who isn’t affected by other people yet he seems to be affected greatly upon the sight of me.

Would Angel go this far just to mess with my head? I doubt it. He’s always been lazy. Maybe he wasn’t lying. Maybe he does love me. I can’t say I return the feelings. I turn to Nash to see him looking back at me with a smirk on his face. “I told you it was him.”

“Yeah...” I trail off while he walks with me back to the cafeteria where my banana has been cleaned up. “Thanks a lot, now I have to start over.” I grumble angrily. I could have lived without seeing Angel that way. It makes me feel terrible to know that he was honest for once in his life and I didn’t believe him. I sit at the table and peel a new banana and make faces at it again.

“Just don’t think about it.” Nash tries to be helpful.

“Just shut up.” I snap at him. He holds his hands up to show he meant no harm. I glare at him and take bite out of the banana. I make a face once I swallow the mouthful of putrid fruit then proceed in taking another bite.

“I’m bored.” Nash says once I make sure that Lucia’s write down that I ate a banana.

“Then leave.” I snap at him again. I wasn’t used to having anyone but Jeff talking to me. Nash followed me all day, it’s starting to get on my nerves.

“Can’t. I have to stay until my mom is ready to leave.” he responds flicking his dark brown hair out of his line of vision.

“Well if you continue to follow me you’re going to be bored all day.” I tell him making my way toward the TV room.

“Well then let’s do something.”

“There isn’t anything to do.” I said sitting on the floor because the couch is occupied by Victoria, Natalie, and all of their followers. Half of the girls give me dirty looks. The other half smile seductively at Nash.

“Oh hey, Nash!” Victoria smiles at him as I stare blankly at the TV.

“Hey.” he responds happily. I wait until the swarm forms around him. Then I leave. My plan worked. I got Nash surrounded, he can’t get away from them.

“Quinn! Where are you going? We’re supposed to do something!” Are you serious? I growl in annoyance when I see him jogging down the hallway after me. I turn back to the empty hallway in front of me and continue toward my room.

“Where are you going?” Nash questions once he catches up with me.

“Listen, I don’t know how to say this without sounding like a bitch. So I’m going to sound like a bitch. I’m going to my room because honestly you’re getting on my nerves. Find someone else to occupy you because I have no intention to, I’m sure Victoria and Natalie will be happy to entertain you.” I turn on my heel and head back toward my room which isn’t too far now.

“Wait.” Nash grabs my wrist and spins me back around and then proceeds to take my lips while backing me against a wall. I turn my cheek toward him and shove him away.

“Is that why you’re always here? Because every other girl here is willing to do whatever you want?” I yell loudly. “You’re a worthless piece of shit! You come her to take advantage of girls who are sick!”

“What is all this yelling about?” Dr. Morris asked sticking her head out from behind her office door.

“Your son is a scumbag, that’s what this yelling his about.” I storming off toward my room. I never saw Nash after that. Not with Victoria, or Natalie. I guess Dr. Morris took my word over her son’s.

After I reached my goal weight. I wasn’t affected by seeing how much I weighed. I was able to look in the mirror and be happy after spending a year with Dr. Morris and Jeff. Jeff was thrilled to find out I ate a banana when he came back, by the way.

I got to see my parents and my sisters. They moved while I was recovering. We now live in Arizona. Our house is bigger than our old house. Mom is pregnant and we apparently need more room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER ONE!?!?
It's like Christmas!

=D