This Little Game We Like To Play

Nueve

“Why do you care?” I screamed at Angel as he holds me back from running to the bathroom.

“Because, Quinn. You’re my friend! Don’t want you die!” He pulls me back into my room. I stare at the plate that used to be full of food until Angel made me eat. I feel sick thinking about the food inside my stomach.

“I’m not you’re friend! You know that! You’re just doing this so you can sleep at night knowing you’re fixing what you broke. Well you’re not helping, Angel!” our families went to the beach.

“At least I’m trying to help you! You need to try to help yourself!” he ignores my denial of friendship between us.

“I don’t want help! I don’t need help!” I scream again. Lies, pure lies.

“Quinn, stop this! You’re wasting away to nothing! I’ve been trying to help you and all you do is find ways around everything I do!” Angel holds me back as I try to dash to the bathroom again.

“Please, let me go.” I ask desperately as Angel hugs me close to his body.

“I can’t.” Angel answers as I pound my fists against his shoulders. “I want to help you.” he mumbles against my neck, his lips tickle my skin. In the two weeks that Angel has been trying to help me we have become much closer. Much, much, much closer. He pressed his lips against my neck But that was too close.

“I’m trying.” I say letting a tear slide down my face and ignoring the fact that he had kissed my neck. It’s harder than I originally thought it would be to stop doing this to myself. I just wanted to lose a few pounds then stop starving myself and throwing up the little food I did eat.

“I know.” he wipes the tear away and kisses me gently on the lips. He kissed me. Why did I allow that? I don’t like Angel like that. I don’t like him much at all, actually. He lays us both down on my bed. He keeps his arms wrapped around me securely. We lay on my bed not exchanging any more words. I listen to his heart beating and his rhythmic breathing. Once I hear his breathing become shallow I know he’s finally fallen asleep.

Slowly I lift his arm off me and rest it on the bed as I slowly got off the bed. I walk carefully to the bathroom so I won’t step on any of they creaky floor boards. Once in the bathroom I run to the bathroom and lean over the toilet and empty my stomach. It felt good to have the food out of my body. I flush when the door swung open.

“Quinn.” Angel shook his head looking disappointed and hurt. “Please tell me you didn’t.” I can see his eyes becoming watery the longer I don’t answer him. He doesn’t need an answer. He knows what I did.

“I’m sorry.” I say looking at the floor. I let down the only person who is there for me. He might have different feelings for me than the ones I have for him but he was still there for me.

“I can’t do this anymore Quinn.” Angel says tiredly and with that he leaves me alone in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry. = /
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!