Messed Up Youthful Innocence

Homewrecker With A Heart Of Gold

Happy birthday to Chrissy... my wifey, my best friend. thanks for always being there for me

(Petey's POV)

We all got out of Drew's car and headed towards the front door. We just got out of school, and Drew and Katie saw their parent's car parked in the drive way so they decided to stay. Kayla pulled out her house keys and opened the door. Even though Kayla and I are 16 now and have our license, Mom sort of doesn't trust us to drive. Merely the fact that we sort of inherited our father's ability to drive which isn't that great. We walked through the door and headed towards the kitchen which usually Mom and Dad are in. We could tell because we heard them.

We approached the kitchen when Kayla stopped me dead on our tracks.

"Kayla..."

"Shhh." She whispered. We stood a foot or two away from the entrance of the open door frame towards the kitchen to hear Mom, Dad, Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Andy talking.

"Yes... I understand..." Mom said.

I saw three pairs of legs so I knew they were sitting at the table, assuming they belonged to Dad and Drew's parents. They didn't see us though.

"I will talk to him... Excuse me?!? I do know how to raise my own son!!!!!!" Mom yelled over the phone.

Kayla looked at me.

"What did you do this time?!?!" Kayla angrily whispered.

"I honestly don't know." I whispered back.

"You have no right to yell and say that I don't know how to raise my son. If anything you would have taught your daughter to learn how to restrain her self from temptation. My son is a gentleman. You have no right to say shit about my methods on how I raise my son. Good day." Mom said calmly.

I heard her slam the phone on the charger. You could tell though that she was trying to not raise her voice. When it's necessary, she raises her voice.

"Who was that?" Dad asked.

She didn't answer at first because...

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE FOURTH, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!"

"Wow... Mom didn't even use the intercom." Kayla said.

I glared at her as she showed off a light hearted smile on her face.

"Shut up." I said as I dropped my bookbag and walked inside the kitchen.

"There is no way I'm missing this." Kayla said with Katie and Drew agreeing as they followed me, dropping their bookbags as well.

"Kids, out." Mom ordered.

"Aww but Mom..."

"Kayla, do it. Save yourself from the crazy vein that's full of Filipino-raged blood on the top of her head." Dad said as he looked at her.

I gave them a "Save me" look, but they were giving me a "Sorry I can't do anything look." I returned her a "Good luck in life look You're life will last longer than mine" look. With that they turned around and walked towards the kitchen stairs to head to Kayla's room.

"Petey, sit." Mom said.

I did as I was told and sat across Mom as Dad sat at the head of the table as usual. Chrissy was sitting besides Erelin as Andy was across from Chrissy.

"I am not trying to be annoying or anything bad emotion that pertains to this question but, what did I do wrong?" I asked, nervous of not knowing when my mom would start yelling at me at any moment.

"Peter..."

"Which one?!" Dad said.

"Stop being smart ass. I blame you for this situation."

"What did I do?!?" I asked.

"Petey, are you dating anyone?"

I looked at Mom's hard to read face to Dad's confused face.

"What??"

"Are you dating anyone?"

"No...Why?" I said hesitantly.

Mom rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Are you lying to me?"

"No, Mom what's going on?"

"I just got a phone call from Mr. Di Vito. You know Samantha's father? You do know Samantha right?" She asked with her eye brow raised.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you lying?"

"No... why?"

"Mr. Di Vito said that Samantha has been heart broken over you. He said that she saw you with another girl."

"But I'm not dating her..."

"He also said that she saw you with multiple girls and that you used her. Peter, if you have lost your virginity I swear on your Grandmother's grave..."

"Mom, eww I did not lose my virginity. And I am not dating Samantha. I don't know why she's freaking out..."

"Why does this oddly sound familiar?" Dad said with a confused look.

"Are you kidding me?!" Chrissy said.

"Yea. I can't believe you haven't put two and two together." Andy said.

"About what?" Dad said.

"I have been worrying about this, but I didn't realize that I would get a phone call so soon." Mom said as she rubbed her temples.

"It's ok..." Chrissy said as she patted her back.

"Uhhh...What.." I started to say.

"Let's just say you dad has had this conversation plenty of times before he met your mom." Andy said.

"What?"

"Honey, can you please tell your son to stop being a man whore."

"Way to be blunt, Er." Dad said.

"Well it's true. He got it from you. There is no one else he could have gotten it from."

"Man whore?" I said.

"Yes, Peter. All I ask of you is to calm down. You have the rest of your life to find someone. You're only 16. You have your father's looks and charm. I can't imagine you not using that charm on any girl. You father used it on me once." Mom said.

"And..."

"Well I am your mother aren't I? And you are the son of Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third..."

"Pete, trust me on this. Yea it's alright to have fun, but someday karma's going to bite you in the ass."

"How?" I asked Dad.

"Well you'll find that one girl that plays hard to get. That one girl you can see yourself with. When you look at your future, you can see yourself with her. That's what happen to me." Dad said as she grabbed Mom's hand.

"All we ask is to calm down on breaking girl's hearts. One day they might break your's. You wouldn't want that..." Mom said.

"Trust me, you don't. Your mother did a couple of times."

"Pete!"

"It's true... one time..."

"Okay Chrissy, we can save that for another day. Go ahead upstairs and do your homework. Remember what we said. I don't want to have another phone call about you and breaking girls' hearts." Mom said.

"Ok. I promise I'll try." I said as I got up.

I headed towards the hall way and picked up my bookbag.

"He is exactly like you." Chrissy said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Dad said.

"Well at least you remembered the names. Samantha's father was complaining that Pete called her different names." Mom said.

"I wasn't that stupid..."

"Yea, but you picked some pretty stupid people. They were cute don't get me wrong..."

"Andy!" Chrissy said.

"What it was true! But they weren't all there, brain wise."

"Yea and that's why I found the perfect girl." Dad said.

"That's because Erelin knew how to tame you and get to you. Hopefully one day, a girl will be able to do the same thing to Petey." Chrissy said.

I walked away, getting annoyed by the fact that they were laughing. They had started to remince about when they were my age. I went upstairs and sighed. I will calm down, but for now, there's nothing wrong with some harmless above the waist fun. I highly doubt I'll be able to find that one girl that will be able to scout me and keep me on my toes.