Messed Up Youthful Innocence

He Won't Find Out

{Drew's point of view}

The four of us got back to our house around the normal time. We immediately went to the kitchen, not changing out of our uniforms, to see if there was anything decent to eat. I pulled Katie aside before she followed Petey and Kayla.

“Katie, can you do me a favor?”

“Depends?”

“Please?”

“What is it?”

“Distract Petey for the next five to ten minutes.”

She glared at me.

“Fine, but only because Kayla is my friend.”
She turned on her heel and whispered something to Kayla who slipped out of the kitchen through the dining room. We met up in
the living room where our fingers immediately intertwined.

“He doesn’t suspect a thing.” she whispered leaning into me.

“Good” I replied before my hands slid to her hips.

With another smile she kissed me, her hands wrapping around my neck. Right as her lips
parted and I started to deepen the kiss I heard Katie yelling.

“Petey NO!”

Silence

Petey was standing by the doorframe; Kayla and I were still in each other’s arms. Katie had
hold of Petey’s belt in case he decided to launch himself at me. Petey looked shocked; I was probably blushing like Kayla was. Katie mouthed “I tried”.

“Drew” Petey began “why the hell was your tongue down my sister’s throat.”

“I can explain.”

“I’m going to kill you” he said angrily

“Um, listen?”

“What the hell Drew? She’s my sister! She’s off limits.”

“You never said that”

“YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND! IT’S IMPLIED”

“Oh and I don’t get a say in this?” Kayla said glaring at Petey.

“NO, guys are evil.” Petey retorted

“You would know about toying with people wouldn’t you.” Kayla said accusingly

“He’s your friend”

“And yours too, that’s why you should trust him.”

I had a feeling that Kayla was going to win this argument, moreover I had a feeling if I
stepped in now, I would die.

“He’s my friend, that’s why I shouldn’t trust him!”

Ouch

“Peter, it’s my decision.” Kayla gave him a very Wentzish ‘I’m right and your wrong so fucking
deal with it look.’

Petey glared at me and suddenly dove for me. He knocked me to the ground and grabbed my shirt, which had somewhere along the line come unbuttoned. His face was inches from mine.

“I swear to God Drew if you hurt her, you won’t live long enough to apologize.”

He then gave in to Katie and Kayla pulling him off of me. Kayla helped me up, but not before she made sure to elbow Petey. It’s not that either of us was hurt, it was just more of a surprise. I stumbled to my feet.

“Okay” I responded unsure of everything.

“Ground rules. Don’t be overly cuddly; I don’t want to see you making out with her ever
again.”

“Sounds fair.” I responded.

“You’re not going to tell mom and dad are you?” Kayla asked nervously.

“Hell no, that’s your own little problem you have to deal with.” Petey retorted before leaving the room.

I glanced at Katie who looked a little disheveled.

“You okay Katie?”

“I seriously tried to keep him out, but I think he was figuring it out in his head.”

“It’s okay Katie, I’m not going to kill you” Kayla giggled.