Messed Up Youthful Innocence

Let's Get This Party Started

(Petey's POV)

"Can I ask again... are you sure this is gonna work out?" Katie asked.

"Yea... don't worry about it." Kayla said as she pulled out big platters for the food.

"I'm just hoping we don't get caught."

"We won't. Our parents aren't going to be home 'til tomorrow. Have the party all night and clean up in the morning. We will be fine." I said as I pulled out the stash of plastic cups from the walk in pantry.

As you can tell, we were planning a party. Just a small get together though before school starts up again. It was a little get together... ok not a little one... a huge pool party at my house. Our parents said they were going to Florida to do some business. I guess the whole band is going for some strange reason. I couldn't believe let us be by ourselves, that they trusted us to be alone. It's strange though because if they had known any better, they wouldn't leave us alone especially with a brain like mine. I'm a genius.

"Hey, doesn't any one wanna help me out here!?" Drew screamed as we heard the front door swing open.

The three of us rushed to him as we grabbed some of the bags of food from his car.

"Hey your sis is being if-y about this." I said as I opened a bag of chips and starting munching on them.

"Why?" Drew asked as he shoved his hand into the that I had bag and grabbed some chips.

"She doesn't want to get caught." Kayla said as she took the bag away from us and started to fill the bowls with food.

"It's gonna be ok, Katie. We will have everything cleaned up before they get home."

"And plus, there's going to be cute guys there, and I got two new bikinis. You're gonna look great in one of them. And we can hook up with a guy or two." Kayla sang in her made up song.

"What?!?" Drew said while choking on the food that was in his mouth.

Kayla gave that smirk, and Katie giggled.

"You're gonna wear a nice one piece that is not revealing." Drew commanded.

"Eww you sound like, Dad. Shut up, Drew." Katie said.

"Petey, why aren't you saying anything. She's your sister." Drew said in denial.

"I can't stop her. I will punch a boy in the face if they do something to her though." I said as I shoved more food in my face.

Drew then mumbled something under his breath. I couldn't really tell.

"What ever. Come on, Katie... let's go change." Kayla said as she grabbed her hand, and they both ran up the kitchen staircase to Kay's room.

"You two better hurry up. They will be here soon!" I said.

Drew shook his head. We ran after them and headed to my room. We both changed into our swimming trunks and ran back downstairs. Katie and Kayla were already done. I saw Kayla blush, and I was confused. I looked at Drew who was staring at her. I then elbowed him hard on the side of his stomach.

"Owww." Drew said as he rubbed the side.

"Well if you weren't staring at my sister, then I wouldn't have done that to you." I said

At that moment, the door bell rang.

"Let's get this party started." Kayla said excitedly as she ran towards the front door.

"So, let's get this party started." Drew, Katie, and Me repeated after.

We all stopped in our tracks and looked at each other. Like instinct, we all rolled our eyes, shook our head and headed towards the door.