Messed Up Youthful Innocence

Growing Up I Guess I'm My Own Better Half

(Erelin’s POV)

“Mom, Dad, we’re going out!” Petey yelled as him and Kayla popped their heads into our bedroom.

“Where are you going,” Pete said as he looked up from his laptop for the first time in two hours.

“Out with Katie and Drew of course,” Kayla said.

“Watch over your sister…” Pete said.

“Dad…”

“Just go…” I said.

“Bye Mom…Bye Dad,” the twins said at the same time.

“Bye sweethearts. Be careful please…” I said as I flipped the channels and landed on the Food Channel.

“Seriously Erelin…”

“Oh come on Pete. Do you remember when we were their age? What do expect? That the moment they aren’t in your eyes, they are fucking the next moving thing. Sorry sweetheart, but that’s your son. She’s my daughter…”

“And she’s my daughter too…” he said as he closed his laptop.

“Yea, but she’s like me. She fell for the boy who was seemed like a badass but in the end had a heart. Your son on the other hand is just like you before I came along. Don’t think Chrissy and Andy didn’t tell me about you before I moved next door to you,” I said as he wrapped his arm around me.

“I know…”

“No you don’t. If you think about it, they are even more better than us! Remember all those nights we would sneak out and get grounded because we never listened? At least they tell us where they are going,” I said as I rested my head on his chest.

“Well yea and the fact that our parents just gave up…”

“Exactly. See we can let them do what they want. Do you want to end up like our parents and having been woken up by the police in the middle of the night with our kids standing next to them?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“That was one time…”

“Yea and they bolted out windows shut. That was one really boring 2 weeks not hanging out with you…”

“It was Andy’s and mine senior prank.”

“And yet Chrissy and I were there,” I said as I gave him a confused look.

“Yea…” he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Honey, you know they are smart. Trust me, they aren’t like us. They are old enough to realize what is right or wrong. If they show up on the doorsteps with a cop behind them, I’ll let you deal with them” I said.

“Good…”

“You are never going to give this up are you…”

“Are you kidding me? No…”

“I expected much,” I said with a sigh as he held me closer.

I smiled. He was always like this. Very overprotective, even before we dating. There are so many stories I can remember where he would freak out over the littlest things when it came down to me. It was in his nature. It was also his nature to punch walls and mirrors as well. I heard my phone go off as Pete finally stopped on the movie “Closer.” I sat up and grabbed it from my night stand.

“Brendon? Why are you calling me?” I asked as I answered it.

“Can I talk to Pete? He won’t answer his phone,” he said.

I handed over the phone to Pete and cuddled back into his arms.

“Hey what’s up?.... What? Are you serious? Amazing. I’ll let them know. Bye,” He said.

“Let who know?” I asked as I looked up at him as he handed my phone back to me.

“Don’t worry…”

“What are you planning Mr. Wentz?” I asked as I eyed him suspiciously

“Nothing… You’ll see” he said as he gave me a goofy grin.

“Pete… "

"I’m planning to have some fun with my wife in this empty house…” he said as he got on top of me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

“Pete…” I said with a giggle.

As he started to kiss my neck, we heard the front door open and kids laughing.

“Damn it…” Pete said as he got off of me.

“Kids… leave!” I yelled.

“What?” Kayla said.

“Leave. Go to the movies or the mall. Just leave the house. Go to Drew’s house and come back later,” I said as Pete kissed up my arm, to my shoulders, and then to my neck.

“But we just got kicked out of there!” I heard Drew say.

“Well then don’t you have a movie to see or something. Why are you going to be stuck inside a house all Saturday especially during the summer. Leave,” I said.

I tried to suppress a moan as Pete starting nibbling my neck. I couldn’t keep the moan in though.

“Ewww you guys are disgusting!” Petey yelled.

“Not again!” I heard Katie say.

With that we heard them slam the front door and a car start up. I looked at Pete in confusion with Katie’s last comment. I grabbed my phone and called up Chrissy.

“Hey…”

“What?” she said frustatingly over the phone.

“Did you just kick out our kids out of your house?”

“Yea why?”

“Because we just did, and your daughter said not again.”

“Yea… we kicked them out. They sorta heard me giggling from the bedroom and yea…”

“Yea they heard me moan a bit.”

“Nice....” Pete then took the phone from me and talked into it.

“Chrissy, Erelin needs to go now…. Andy?”

I giggled as I heard Andy talk into the phone as well. They must have did the same thing. Weird.

“What ever we’ll talk later,” Pete said.

He hung up my phone, put it on silent and threw it across the room.

“Now where were we?” he said as he wiggled his eyebrows and went back to where he started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated! And I know it's short. I'm having horrible writer's block sorry!

comments=love