Fate of The Moon Warriors

Prologe one

Fate of the Moon Warriors

Long ago, there was once this astoundingly gorgeous planet, the planet of Moon. During the day this planet was so peaceful and everyone there thought of it as; Paradise. Then during the night, there were five moons in the dark but starrier sky.
The biggest moon of them all was YunHo. This meant to want to know the whole world, the light and the dark sides of it. The second moon was the red shaded JaeJoong; hero of your darkest days.
The third moon was the purple shaded YooChun; to rise from the ashes.
The fourth moon was orange shaded JunSu; to conquer the world around and bring it to light and the last moon was blue shaded moon ChangMin; to be the best and never give up on anything.
Together these five moons created The Moon Warriors.

One day, when everything was peaceful in the planet of moon, without any warning a dark cloud cased itself over the beautiful planet.
Many years passed and the cloud was still there over the peaceful planet, which had become a battlefield.

“Moon warriors!” the voice of the princess, Alice echoed over the land from the moon palace. Then within minutes five warriors, in war gear were kneeled in front of her and the General of magic.

The General spoke first, “The enemies took over 40% of our territory! We don’t have a chance to win! They’re too strong for you five Moon Warriors!” He said with great concern showing in his voice, because he didn’t want to lose the warriors after raising them from a young age.

“We can’t give up! We have to have faith in our Warriors!” Princess Alice spoke with great confidence, because she knew these five men who stood in front of her at that very moment.

“Don’t look down on us! We have never lost a battle so far! We are not as weak as you may think, General.” YunHo defended his brothers.

“Right! We have my skills on our side.” ChangMin the tallest yet still youngest and eagerest to end the war said.

“By our power nothing can stop us!” Yoochun expressed powerfully.

“Of course I know you are strong, but they are different from any other enemy. They say they come from a different world, so they are stronger than any other”, General warned.

“General is right, why don’t we find another solution?” JunSu lightly protested.

"JunSu do you want to run away and hide? I never knew you where such a cowered." ChangMin provoked with a little disappointment in his voice.

"ChangMin I'm just thinking cautiously OK? I don't want to lose any of my brothers. Even you!" JunSu declared and sent a mean glare towards the youngest.

JaeJoong, the calmest of them all spoke, "Would you two shut up!" He said in his soft but threatening voice, "Leader, YunHo what do you say..."

By now more and more of their world was being crushed down and destroyed. An explosion, not far away was heard.

"We have no choice. JunSu, you stay here and protect the Princess and Palace. You're still not fully healed from our last battle against the wolves."

"YunHo, JaeJoong; please take care of the younger ones ChangMin is still a little bit ruthless. And stay safe. And be careful. “JunSu agreed, but was still babbling with concern of the four, mostly for the little punk; ChangMin.

"JunSu don't worry. We'll be back before you know it OK?" Yoochun comforted.

"...OK..."

"They ruined everything in the city," Yoochun growled as he looked at the already kaput places.

"We have to protect this city with our lives!" YunHo ordered.

"JunSu, I know, we all know that we four might not see you again...Sorry." ChangMin whispered to himself almost inaudible, as he got ready for combat.

"YunHo, before it's too late I want to tell you something. I, who always regretted about being a warrior, am grateful after meeting you, and these three." JaeJoong announced before they went and fought, to their deaths.

Yoochun, JaeJoong, JunSu, and ChangMin stared at YunHo, their Leader, with eyes that said, 'We will be together and fight as one no matter what!"

Watching them go off, JunSu quietly whispered, "...Come back alive... brothers...” and now out of sight.

With a tear falling from his eye he walks back to his position as a protector and Moon warrior.

It was two months later and three of the four warriors that had left came…

"I'm sorry. ChangMin is gone," YunHo said with a voice full of sorry.

There was a long silence, the only thing you could hear were the clanks of swords outside.

"Stubborn Ch- Chang...Min..." Yoochun chocked at saying the youngest name.

Tears fell down each face, as they thought of their cheerful and stubborn little brother.

"What do we do now?" Princess Alice said, as she couldn’t bear to look at the crying warriors in front of her.

"We only have one way to stop them now, and you know what we have to do, Right?" JaeJoong screamed still with tears in his eyes, as if to make sure they could hear him. Also ChangMin, so he could hear that the remaining warriors where coming to join him, soon.

Now the four Warriors ran to the highest part of the palace.
Standing in a circle meant for five, then slowly raising their arms to whisper, "Don’t let our heart feel regret, for we are Moon Warriors after all, Now our oaths are fulfilled."

From the hearts of the Moon Warriors four vivid lights pointed to the sky, a fifth light joined from far away, a blue light. Now with five the lights expanded through the land, just like the dark clouds had so long ago but the difference was the enemies vanished into nothing.

From the throne room, the Princess watched as the lights slowly faded away into the sky, which was clearing. "Look everyone they have left us behind, the Moon Warriors," she announced to everyone; town’s people standing around.

“I will not let them suffer again.” Princess Alice made her way to the middle of the palace where the mystical Tri-Angle was held.

“The Earth… is a comfortable place for you all. I’ll use my power to send their souls there away from this destructive world here. Now I’ll give you freedom, be as yourself for… you are no longer… Moon Warriors…”

She as holding five lights; A gray, red, purple, orange, and a blue one. They were in her hands, and she was slowly lifting them up above. Her body’s light grew and then died as the five warriors souls were then jolted towards earth, until not seen by anyone.

In somewhere unknown, pitch black the five warriors lay lifeless. YooChun awoke first and said, “What is that light?” then falling back into unconsciousness, they vanished into the white light.