Nighmare After Halloween

004

By the time her creator remembered to release her from the bed, it was already the next day. All morning she had to hear the growling and rumbling of the other creatures in town screaming about Jack being missing. Finally after a few hours of hearing that, she heard mayor Jimmy driving around saying something about a town meeting.

Can't be all that interesting, she thought in annoyance. He's just another creature here. Granted, a very hot, very scrumptious guy here, but still.

"Are you going to cooperate this time, Sally baby?"

She looked to her left to see motorcycle guy staring at her intently, a possesive look gleaming in his eyes.

Sally nodded slowely, her pulse already beating slightly faster at the mere sight of him standing there in front of her.

Not really caring one way or another that she was made of leaves and yet had a pulse, all she could do was simply lay there and stare at him as he slowely began to run his hands up and down her arm before unhooking her right arm.

"So beautiful," he whispered. "One of my better creations."

Looking his body up and down while he was touching her, she noticed how well he was built. Narrow waist fitting snuggly underneath those leather pants, rock hard arms tattoo'd with monsters being oppearted on being held tightly underneath his black shirt that said "SYN".

Oh yeah. This man was definantly a sin to be around.

"Are you going to cooperate later with mayor Jimmy?" he asked.

His voice made her entire body shake as he slowely began to run his hand up her thigh, and caused her to gasp as he suddenly hooked his fingers under her panties.

"Good god Sally, your always so fucking ready," he growled out on a hiss of breath.

Before she had time to even blink, he was laying on top of her, his groin pressing down onto hers almost painfully. One small movement and he was fully inside of her, a scream of pleasure tearing from her throat only to be stiffled by his mouth devouring hers.

Laying there on the bed, her body moving in time with his, she couldn't help but agree with being Sally. No wonder why she was a whore in this town. It felt so fucking good!

"Yeah baby. Just a little while longer," he grunted, thrusting faster and faster as every second past. "You feel so good Sally. So good."

She barely had time to whisper her agreement before all the air left her lungs, an orgasm slamming through her body that she didn't ever want to stop.

"Fuck. Sally!"

Panting from exhaustion, she smiled lazily up at him as he gave her another swift kiss before buckling his pants again.

"I think you should make us lunch, Sally baby," he murmered in her ear. "You'll need your strength for later when Jimmy gets here."

She wanted to scream in frustration as he finally unhooked her legs and walked out of the room.

"Fucking asshole," she grumbled. "All I'm good for is a quick release? Yeah right. No wonder the real Sally kept poisoning you."

Seething all the way out of the room and down the steps, she managed to find the empty room with the big pot sitting in it.

Grabbing random food, she began to boil the water in the pot and throw all of it inside. Peas, carrots, chicken nuggets, parmesean cheese, a few slices of bread...

"See if he can eat this," she spat out in distaste.

"Sally, is that fucking food ready yet?" she heard him holler from somewhere far above her.

"Comming!" she screamed back.

Biting her lip, she quickly walked over to the little cooler on the floor and grabbed two bottles of some type of alcohol, a few shotglasses she slipped in her pockets, and a bottle of some green shit.

Going back to the cauldron, she grabbed a bowl and filled it halfway with a gunky substance that seemed to congeal in the pot.

"I hope you choke on it," she mumbled, making her way back up the steps with her arms full of shit for him.

She finally found him in a room full of vials and beakers. He was sitting at a desk, a head lamp strapped across his forehead as he was assembling what looked like a broken clock together.

"Lunch is ready," she mumbled, placing the bowl and the beer down on the table in front of him.

He stopped working and stared at the bowl before staring back at her.

"No shooters?"

she sighed, taking the empty shot glasses out of her pocket and walking over to an adjacent table full of bottles.

"what kind do you want?" she asked softly.

"You know what I drink," he replied dismissively, going back to tinkering with the clock pieces.

Sighing, she stared at the bottles in frong of her before jamming her hands down into her pockets.

suddenly smiling to herself, she pulled out a small leaf that apparently was stuck in there from yesterday.

What did he say before? I kept poisoning him with this? she wondered. Maybe it will work again?

Without thinking, she tore the leaf up into small miniscule pieces and placed them in the bottom of both shot glasses. Quickly grabbing a random green bottle, she poured it right over the leaves before placing the lid back on.

Slowely, she walked the two shots back over to him and placed them next to the beer.

He set the pieces down on the table and pushed his seat back, surveying what she had sat before him.

"I see you've brought a shot and beer up for yourself this time," he obviously stated. "I thought you didn't like to drink?"

She shrugged her shoulders in what she hoped was a convincing gesture. "Changed my mind."

He picked up the shot and sniffed it tentatively. "Wormswort," he whispered, taking another deep sniff. A sneer crossed his face as he stared up at her. "And frog's breath?"

She stared at him stupidly, not really knowing what to say. "You don't like frog's breath?"

"Nothing is more suspiscious than frog's breath. Not until you try it, Sally," he growled out, handing her the shot glass. "I won't swallow a mouthful."

"I'm not thirsty."

He snarled, his lips pulled back in a sneer as he stared at her.

"You want me to sober up, don't you? A healthy man like me who hardly drinks as it is. Me? to who you own your very life!"

"Oh don't be so fucking silly," she replied. Rolling her eyes, she took the glass and motioned to the other one for him to pick up.

He nodded, picking up his shotglass and holding it out to her. "Cheers, Sally love."

She held back her smile as she twisted off the lid to her beer. Holding the beer in her other hand, she quickly tapped the shot glass against his and poured it into her mouth, then acting like she was chasing it with the beer, actually spit it back out into the bottle.

It hardly took ten secobds before his entire body slumped down, his head slamming hard off the desk as he started to snore loudly.

"Well I'll be damned," she said, stifling a laugh against her hand. "It worked."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know I'm extreamely late in posting this. And yes, I DO know that this isn't the end of the movie-ish-er-thinger. It's going to take me a while to write the rest of it. And my other stories also.

I just got surgery on halloween. Hallow-freaking-ween of all days! Anywho.. it took me until today to manage walking up a flight of stairs to get on her and post this for you all. So.... be happy. It's nt every day that I'm in excruciating agony and still get my butt on here for all of you.

So... until I get better (which, just a little FYI..my problem isn't solved yet. I still need more surgery..) it will be a while longer until I can write and post like normal. Please be patient with me. After all... it's not me that can't diagnose what I have properly. *grumbles about doctors*

<3<3