You've Given Me Strength To Find Home

And She Tried To Survive, Living A Life On Her Own

Alex smiled as she shopped with Jesse, he went with her to help with gifts for the boys and as another day date. She seemed to still be a little hesitant to him, but he wanted to earn her trust before she went on tour with the boys. They were going to be in Mexico the day of Christmas so this seemed to be a good solution for now.

Kissing her hand he pointed out to a shirt her brother may like. "It's perfect!", she said taking it off the rack and began looking for his size. "Thank you!", she giggled kissing his cheek. He smiled, it was the only affection she'd shown him the past few days.

"Now all that is left is...me and Joe!", he stated crossing off Emmet on the list. Alex nodded then giggled hearing both their stomachs growling. "Well why don't we go eat, and we'll get Joe's gift ok?", he said taking her hand to the check out then to the local food court.

Smiling the two ate lunch as they tried different ideas for Joe's Christmas gifts. This was Alex's friend, she wanted it to be special. "What about a hair straightener?",he laughed quietly so not to attract fans around them. Thinking about it Alex shook her head.

"I want to get him something better then that", she said laying her head in her hands. Jesse nodded caressing her cheek and smiles. "What do you want for Christmas", she asked looking up at him.

Laughing he shakes his head. "Just you", he chuckles "All I want this Christmas is you".

With a sigh she playfully glared at him getting up and throwing away their food. With a laugh he got up following her store to store as she tried to figure what to get Joe. Seeing her frustrated Jesse grabbed a hair straightener and smiled. "Just get him this he'll be happy", he chuckled showing her. She nodded as she went to pay for it until her eyes landed on something. Her eyes widened as she was handed her change and she walked toward a snow globe. Shaking it she smiled as the fake snow flakes covered the sunny land of Los Angeles.

"Is that what you want for Christmas?", someone asked behind her. She nodded and giggled as she twisted the music box underneath as it played 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas' She hummed and smiled setting it down and turned to be face to face with Joe. "Hi"

He smiled looking to the snow globe behind her as the wheels in his head began to turn. "I've always wanted to have a white Christmas", she quietly admitted. "But, I'm very thankful to be with your family in Mexico next week", she giggled.

Joe smirked as he nodded, but his face slightly fell as an arm wrapped around his waist and hers. Jesse and Lisa both joined the two with smiles. His eyes never left hers as he thought of his gift for her.

--------------------------------------------

Christmas came and now the family was in Mexico. Alex giggled as she, Emmet and Rae all stood backstage watching the show. Later that night they planned to head back to the Jonas house to open gifts. Raeanne giggled as she sang along when suddenly someone picked her up and pulled her away. "Everyone I want you to meet my sister!", Joe shouted into his microphone. The crowed screamed making her blush and giggle. Soon Emmet was coxed onstage as sleigh bells played. "Alright everyone I want you all to sing with us", he laughed as they began to sing. Frankie, Mr, and Mrs. Jonas brought Alex out as they sang Christmas songs to the audience.

Rae giggled as they danced on stage, but smiled seeing her sister dancing with Nick singing songs and laughing. She hadn't seen her sister this happy in a long time.

-----------------------------------------------

The gifts had been given, and all were happy as they sat in the living room. "Hey Al, come with me!", Joe said taking her hand. Confused she did and giggled as he ran her all over the house with excuses of being in the wrong spot. Finally they stood outside and he smiled holding a blue wrapped box. "Merry Christmas", he whispered handing her the gift.

As she opened it she smiled, "Joe!", she gasped as she opened the box pulling out the snow globe. Beside it was an ornament of a glass snowflake.

"I couldn't get you snow, but I wanted to get you the best gi-"

He looked up and his smile fell as he looked behind Alex.

"And, uh...it's right...behind you", he sighed putting his hands in his pockets as she turned confused. He heard her giggle, her footsteps as they ran bare against the wooden deck, and heard them kiss. He couldn't take it, his gift meant nothing next to Jesse.

Walking up to his room. There on his bed was a gift, he smiled as he quickly opened it. Laughing softly he held the ornament in his hand. It was a Christmas ball with a picture of him, Rae, Alex, Emmet, and his brothers. One of his favorite pictures, and only Alex knew it. On the back it read 'Our Family', and Joe smiled. It was better then the hair straightener she go him. He ran downstairs and put it on the tree, but didn't notice right next to it was the glass snowflake.
-----------------------------------------------

Jesse laughed as she continued playing the snow globe. "You really like that huh?", he mused as he held her closer to his chest. She nodded looking up at the stars. "It was a great Christmas, but I gotta go spend it with my family some more"

She nodded and got up walking him to the door. He kissed her cheek before bidding her good night. "Will I see you in a few days before we leave for the New York?", she asked. He just winked as she shut the door.

Joe smiled as he leaned against the door frame of the living room. "He'll be back", he laughed crossing his arms across his chest. Alex blushed and smiled as she walked over and gave her friend a hug. "Merry Christmas Allie"

Alex giggled, "Merry Christmas"

As they looked into each others eyes and laughed. "Hey guys look!", Kevin pointed out above them. They both looked up, and blushed. They were underneath the mistletoe. "You know what that means!", Kevin smirked.

Joe looked down at Alex as she looked up at him. "Can't break tradition", she mused.

He nodded and slowly leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Merry Christmas Bro", Nick whispered as he, Kevin, Frankie, and Emmet high-fived.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...it took forever to write! :D I hope you are all having happy holidays! And a happy new year! PLEASE comment! I wanna hear what you all think!

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Above is what everyone looks like!