Wish You Were

THIS IS AN INTRO!

He was late. As always; but she didn't seem to care. It was one of those quirks about him that she loved. So she waited. She didn't mind; she was used to it.

As she leaned backward to lay down, she stretched her body out. The sky above her was dark, but clear. She looked up above at the numerous stars, closed her eyes, and wished on the first she saw. As she opened her eyes, a light breeze rattled the leaves on the nearby trees. The weather was warm, and perfect. Just as the month of May should be.

They had graduated earlier today- finally. After spending all four years together, it was about time. After meeting on the first day freshman year, and finally getting together on the first day of sophomore year, they had gone through so much together. Now, it was finally summer, and she planned to make it the best yet.

She shifted her body slightly, causing the trampoline underneath her to squeak. As she laid motionless again, she could feel herself moving from the slight vibrations of the trampoline underneath her. She ran her fingers through her hair, feeling the static.

She heard a twig crack behind her. Sitting up and looking around, she saw nothing. As she was lying back down, she was startled as a tan boy with shaggy, darkk hair pounced on her. "Crap, Joe, you scared me."

He stayed on top of her, not saying a word. "Joe, get off." She tried to push him off of her, but he was too heavy. He looked into her eyes and smiled. The light from the moon illuminated his face perfectly. "Sorry I'm late."

"You would think that living 50 feet away from me would help you be on time, but I guess not."

Joe laughed. Moving into the big, white house right behind hers was the best decision his family had ever made. It had changed his life for the better. Way better.

He slowly leaned in to kiss her. As their lips met, they both still felt the rush that they felt the first time they had kissed over two and a half years ago. She ran her hand down his arm until she met his hand, lightly taking it in hers, intertwining their fingers. She felt him smile into the kiss.

He leaned back, pushing her dark brown hair out of her face. Looking into her eyes, he said the words that always made her heart skip a beat.

"I love you, Leah."

"I love you too, Joe." She smiled at him before releasing his hand. "Now get off of me before my lungs deflate". She again tried to push him off, but had no luck. He smirked and rolled off of her and next to her side, grabbing her hand again.

"Joe, when you become a famous rockstar, you're not gonna forget about me, right?"

He laughed, squeezing her hand harder. "I don't wanna be a famous rockstar."

"Oh, right, sorry. When you become a famous 'musician', are you gonna still remember me?"

"I don't wanna be a famous musician," he said, looking over at her.

Yeah, right, she thought. He had been making music with his brothers since forever ago. It was their dream to play in front of big crowds. So far, the biggest crowd they'd played in front of was their senior class, at their graduation party that night. Leah looked back over at him, and smiled. "Then what do you wanna be?"

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I just wanna be with you."

Leah couldn't help but smile as she felt a rush run through her body. He knew exactly what to say to make her feel amazing. "This is going to be the best summer ever."
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
    (:
  3. Chapter 3
    ohhhhhh read i like this(: