A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

You Are The Dreamer, I Am The Dream

I woke up all tired. I groaned as I turned over.

“Hey.” Sam said.

“Hi…” I groaned.

“Come on, get up. Let’s go in the hot tub, please?” Sam begged as he pulled my arm.

I groaned as I got up. I grabbed my red bikini and shooed Sam out the door to change in peace. I got out of the room and met Sam downstairs of Pete’s house. The only way to get to the backyard was to go downstairs. Sam and I stepped out into the patio and got into the hot tub. Sam must have turned it on as I was changing.

“Hmm much better.” I said as I left lose.

I relaxed every single muscle in my body. I rested my head on the ledge of the hot tub, Yea it wasn’t the most comfortable place, but it felt good to me. I moaned as my eyes were continuing to tell me to tell me to continue tat nap. Relaxing made me forget about everything. My hearing, smelling, and touch became bionic as my other two sense were not being used at the moment. I started to drift back to my disturbed nap when…

“Mind if I join you?”

I opened my eyes to see Brendon at the side of the Jacuzzi. Sam and I looked at each other. Sam knew I didn’t want him here, and yet he said yes right away.

“Good. I could use a nice place to relax.” Brendon said.

With that he took off his shoes and socks. He then took off his shirt and stripped himself of everything except his boxers. He tested out the water then got in. He got settled in by sitting across from me.

“SO where’s Audrey?” Sam asked.

“She’s getting ready to out because she has to promote something at a club. I didn’t feel like going so I stayed behind. Ashlee and Pete are going too.”

I closed my eyes as I tried to drown them out again. I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone right now.

“I’ll be back. I’m going to get something to drink. You guys want anything?” Sam asked.

I shot open my eyes and looked directly at him. I gave him a “if you leave me alone with him, not only will he be castrated but you as well” look.

“A soda is fine.” Brendon said.

“It’s pop” I muttered under my breath as I let my Chicago upbringings get the best of me.

“Ok. Erelin?” Sam asked.

“Nothing.” I said as I closed my eyes again.

With that, I heard the splash of the water knowing that Sam was getting out of the hot tub. I tried to clear my head, trying to also forget that Brendon was with me in here too.

“Nice night.” Brendon said as he broke the tension between us.

“Hmmmm.” Was all that came out of me./

“Too bad you can’t see the stars like in Nevada. I love just lying in my back yard and staring up at them at night.”

I did another “hmm” as I tried to ignore him again.

“Why don’t you talk to me?”

“How can I when Audrey is attached to your hip.”

“Who cares if she is or not?”

I shot my eyes open and gave him a dirty look.

“Not when she gives you a dirty look of wanting to slit your throat.”

“Well she wouldn’t have to act that way if she notices you staring at me like no other.”

“Why would I want to stare at you?!”

“Why? ‘Cause you like me!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yea you do!”

At this. Me and him were in each other’s faces.

“Well if you didn’t lead me on that night at the club, I wouldn’t be feeling this way.”

“What way?”

“I’m in love with you.”

Oh shit. This is what happens when you don’t think before you speak. He stared at me for a few seconds. He then grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first, then continued to kiss him back. I moaned as he licked my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. He then slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues wrestled against each other. He then pushed me against the side of the hot tub, trapping me with his arms.

“Hmm Brendon.” I said.

I then pushed him off of me and trapped him against the wall. I straddled his hips as I kissed up and down his neck, biting it every now and then.

“Erelin..” Brendon moaned out

I continued as I put one hand in the water rubbing the inside of his leg.

“Erelin…” he kept saying….

I opened my eyes. I found a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up at Sam as he kept hitting my arm.

“Erelin come on let’s go! I’m bored. Let’s go in the pool.”

I sat up and tired to put two and two together. It was all a dream.

“Samuel. I am going to kill you !” I screamed as I grabbed a pillow and smacked him repeatedly.

“What did I do?”

I muttered under my breath of drowning him in the pool as I got up from the bed.

“Oh you mean disturbing you and Brendon?” He said.

I turned around to look at him as he had a smirk on his face.

“Sam!”

He smiled as I threw the pillow at him.

“Come on, Let’s go swimming.” He said as he got up

I grabbed my bikini and put it on in the bathroom.

“Ready?” I asked as I walked over to the room after I was done.

“Yea” he said.

As we walked downstairs, he kept teasing me of my dream.

“What were you two doing?” He kept saying.

“Shut up or I’ll drown you.”

“Oh come on. You were moaning his name in your sleep. To be honest, I was getting weirded out.” He said laughing.

“Shut up, Sam.” I said as I opened the door to outside and walked downstairs to the pool area.

“Come on and smile.” He said

I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Brendon. Audrey and him were in the pool. Audrey had him pinned against the pool wall, her back towards us. Brendon and I locked gazes for a moment. My heart just fell.

“On second thought, I’ll take a rain check.” I said to Sam.

“What? No!”

I turned around and headed back to the room, trying to hold back tears.