A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

One Emotion Can Describe This

“Do you think they did anything?” I heard a somewhat deep voice say.

“I don’t know. They don’t look innocent. Plus they are completely wrapped in blankets.” Another voice said.

“Would they do it right away though?? That seems too fast…”

“I know Erelin wouldn’t do it. Unless she’s not telling me something…”

“Are you thinking I’m a whore?!” I said as I opened my eyes, adjusting my dry eyes from my contacts.

I see two figures standing next to the bed. Finally as I gained eye sight, I see Jon and Chrissy standing there. Brendon had his arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly. He was snoring too, which I need to get use to. He’s a pretty heavy sleeper.

“Whore…” Chrissy said right away.

“Excuse me?” I said confused.

“You heard what I said…”

“You honestly think Brendon and I did something??” I asked.

“Why are you wrapped in covers then?” Jon asked.

“It’s cold? And he just put the covers over us last night.”

“Right.” Chrissy said.

“We didn’t do anything. I swear.”

“Yea right.” Jon said.

“I can prove it to you…” I said.

“How??” they said at the same time.

With that I whipped the covers off without them shielding their eyes and screaming “no.” I looked at them as the unshielded their eyes and looked to see Brendon and I fully clothed.

“Honestly you guys… if we did have sex, you would have heard us and we would have been too lazy to put our clothes on.” I said.

“Psh… Brendon seems to like you…” Jon said as he pointed to my chest.

I completely forgot and looked down to see his hand grabbing my boob. I heaved a huge sigh and giggled as I felt his… well you know… against me.

“Brendon…” I said as I tried to get out of his grip.

He started to whimper and pulled me closer to him.

“He won’t let go of me…” I said.

“Weren’t we here do to something?” Jon asked Chrissy.

“Yea we were…” She said.

They both at the same time leaped on our bed and started to jump up and down.

“TOUR TIME!! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP SO WE WON’T BE LATE FOR OUR PLANE!! TOUR TIME TOUR TIME!!” Chrissy and Jon said.

They both then leaped off the bed and headed for their room through the attachment door.

“What just happened?” Brendon said, finally waking up.

“You are one heavy sleeper.” I said as I turned to face him.

“Yea… I am, but what just happened?”

“Jon and Chrissy wanted to wake us up. We gotta go soon.” I said.

“No..” He said as he pouted his lips.

“Too bad… It’s not like you’re leaving me.”

“But I just wanna stay like this.” he said as he squeezed me.

“What? Me not being able to breathe?” I said as I tried to breathe.

“Sorry.” He said as he put his forehead to mine.

“It’s ok…”I said

He then leaned his lips towards mine, and they almost touched until…

“TOUR TIME TOUR TIME!!! GET YOUR ASSES UP NOW!!!” Chrissy said as she and Jon ran back into our rooms and started to jump on the bed.

“Way to ruin our fun!!” Brendon yelled as he somehow got the covers and covered the both of us.

“We’re gonna be late!! COME ON!” Jon said as he pulled the covers off of us.

We had no other choice but to get up. Either way, Pete would flip out of we missed our plane and couldn’t perform on the very first day. Brendon and I took turns taking a shower and getting ready. As he was in the shower, I managed to pack some of his clothes really quickly, letting him finish fixing them when he’s done changing. Thirty-minutes later, we all checked out and met our parents in the lobby. They had our stuff in their cars, which we all piled into so they can bring us to the airport. When we got there, we unloaded our stuff, and said our goodbyes. It was sort of sad leaving them, but no emotion would beat that except excitement. Wanna know why? I get to hang out with my best friends, playing in front of thousands of people, singing and playing my heart out. And the best part of all, I’m dating the lead singer of Panic!… and I’m not even a groupie.