A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Will You Come Home & Stop This Pain Tonight?

Chapter 39

I gotten off stage and walked towards the dressing room. I was sweating up a storm. We had just finished performing in Paris, and I was so happy. I’ve always wanted to go to Paris, and the fact that my band was performing in Paris as well just took the cake. It was day 4 into the European tour with The Academy Is… and Cobra Starship. Yes, Cobra Starship. I love them so much. Gabe, Ryland, all of them are hilarious and fun to hang out with. We found out that Fall Out Boy will be coming in a day or two to meet up. We would be doing the Reading and Leeds Festivals. Panic unfortunately won’t be coming which made me a little sad. They are working on their CD right now, but they said they might come and perform at one date in London. We aren’t sure yet.

The whole band came back into our dressing room and rested for a bit. We talked and laughed about the performance. How Chrissy, clumsy that she is, was rocking out a bit too hard and almost fell off of Sam’s bass drum.

“Seriously I was so tempted to push you off, so I was hitting the bass drum so hard just so it would move and you would fall.” Sam said as he took a sip of water.

“You are such a nice person, Sam.” Chrissy said sarcastically as she dabbed her face with a towel.

“I know I am.” He said with a smile.

I just giggled and got up. I felt like taking a walk. I’m so use to going to watch Panic perform that I didn’t notice until now. Now I’m just bored and walk around and meet fans.

“Where you going?” Billy asked me.

“Gonna go the merch table and hang out. Maybe talk with some fans. I wanna learn some French.” I said.

“Alright. I’ll probably meet you there or something.” Chrissy said.

I just nodded and headed out the door. I went through the doors to go onto the floor and headed towards the merch table, getting stopped every now and then to take pictures and sign stuff for fans. After a little bit, I hung out at the merch table with Frank our merch guy. Some fans asked for pictures as well, and I met and talked with a bunch of people. I was in awe in there accents, and they were so sweet to teach me French words and phrases. It was too cute. Chrissy then appeared and we just hung out after that. I checked my phone to see I hadn’t gotten a text message from Brendon. It was strange. I texted him right as I got done with my performance. And it was already 12 there in Vegas. Usually he’ll answer me if he’s asleep and then go back to sleep again. Nothing. So as usual, I sent him another text message saying that I missed him and his cute ass. It made me smile. I seriously missed him too much. I then my phone when off instantly, and I hurried to check it to see it was Amanda and not Brendon.

Amanda: Erelin, come back stage right now. I need to show you something.

I looked at it confused and replied that I would be there soon. I then told Chrissy that I was going back stage, and she said that she would stay. So I headed back stage to meet Amanda. I found her in TAI’s dressing room. She was sitting there with her laptop.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Uhmmm I think you should see this.” Amanda said as she pointed at her laptop.

I walked over and sat next to her as she pushed her laptop in my face. It was on that website again “Oh No They Didn’t”. Below it was two pictures…. Of Pete and me and Brendon and a blonde girl? Pete and I were eating lunch again at a restaurant downtown, but Brendon was there. I don’t understand why he wasn’t in there though.

”Revenge Is So Sweet?” Above is a picture of Pete Wentz and Erelin Deanglis taken in Chicago last week. Looks like another lunch date behind Ashlee Simpson and Brendon Urie. Are Pete and Erelin dating? Did they break with their significant others? It seems so because here’s a picture of Brendon Urie with some unknown girl last night at the Playboy Club in Vegas. Who knew that Rockstars aren’t so innocent as they seem?”

I stared at the picture of the girl Brendon had his arm around. I felt my heart break a little bit. I mean he didn’t seem like he was all over her and the same goes for the girl as well. It seems a little friendly. I just want to know who the fuck was that girl! Just then I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I pulled it out to see Brendon finally texting me back.

Brendon:Hey babe, I miss you too. My head hurts so much. I drank a little too much last night and didn’t hear my phone since I left it in the living room. How was the performance?”

I just stared at my phone and then back at the screen again.

“Erelin are you ok? I can’t believe this junk. Brendon would never cheat on you. I know he wouldn’t. He would know I would seriously hurt him if he does.” Amanda said.

“I know…I just don’t get it. Pete and I are seriously good friends. He’s like a brother to me. I’ve said that so many times and people don’t seem to listen.”

“Well what do you expect? People love gossip.” She said.

I sighed and watched Amanda close the website. She then turned off her laptop.

“Erelin, trust me. Don’t listen to that junk. You know better than that.” She said.

“I know…”

“Hey Honey. I’m off to perform.” William said as appeared out of nowhere.

“Alright I’m coming.” Amanda said, “ Wanna come?” She then asked me.

“Uhmmm No it’s ok. I’m gonna head back to merch table.” I lied.

“Alright…. I’m here if you need anything.” She said with a smile.

We then hugged and got up and went our separate ways. I grabbed my hoodie in other clothes and took a quick shower. After I changed I headed towards the bus and hung out in my bunk. I couldn’t believe it.

“Why didn’t anyone believe me? I know I’m not lying to anyone. I love Pete… I mean I love Brendon.” I said out loud.

I stopped myself. I couldn’t believe I said that. I love Brendon…. Why did I say Pete? I sighed as the image of Brendon and that blonde bitch kept flashing in my head. I grabbed my headphones and turned on my ipod, but kept the volume down. I put “I Miss You” by Blink-182 on repeat whenever I felt super down. I started to feel tears form in my eyes, but only one fell. That was it. I started to fall asleep when I heard ‘Tonight, Tonight’ start to play on my phone. That was Brendon’s ringtone. I picked up my phone and stared at the picture of me and him that shows when he calls me. It’s me kissing his cheek as he’s giving the cheesiest smile ever.

My heart started to feel even heavier. I sighed and put my phone down, letting it ring. I started fall into a deep sleep when I heard him calling again. But I was drowning my sorrows and falling asleep to Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge singing “Don’t waste your time on me. You’re already the voice inside my head… I miss you, miss you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh... =/

Btw. this was dedicated to Amanda! Happy Birthday love! =]

holy moley 60 subscribers! =] seriously you guys are amazing. I expect mucho comments if you want more updates.

And who knew Kayla was gonna pick Nate?! =]