A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Barely Conscious In The Door Where You Stand

Chapter 41
(Brendon’s POV)

Ryan, Chelsea, Spencer, and Jon have been begging me every single day to come out with them. I’ve been sort of mopping around the house because what has been going lately with Erelin and me. I love her to death. She seriously means the world to me. Yea, we haven’t been dating that long, but we’ve been friends for a while. I’m not ashamed to say that I see myself getting married to her. She’s amazing. The thing is though, we have been fighting over the stupidest things. Yea, I saw those pictures on that stupid website. Ever since then, I haven’t been going out. Lana is just a friend, but the fact that they put up those pictures of Erelin and Pete infuriate me. Wouldn’t you be jealous? We live in a world full of getting what we want, jealous, money and material things. Sometimes we have the right to be jealous.

Anyway, the gang has been trying to get me to go out again, and I didn’t want to. But ever since Erelin and I have been getting into fights, I’ve been moping at home. I can’t see her and we’re fighting on the other sides of the world. I sighed as I flipped the channels over and over again. As I got up, I heard knocking at my door. I walked over and opened it to see the gang standing there.

“Alright, that’s it. No more moping around, you’re coming out with us.” Spencer said as he came and started pushing me towards my room.

“No you guys. I told you before that I’m don’t want to anymore.” I said.

“Ok, stop moping. Seriously, you think that’s going to help the situation?” Ryan said.

I didn’t say anything. It was true. Moping won’t get me to feel better. I just hate fights especially with someone I’m insane about.

“Whether you like it or not, we’re taking you out.” Jon said.
*********
I don’t know how they got me in here. I seriously didn’t. I wasn’t old enough to get into this club and neither was Spencer. We were still 20 years old. I just sat there and just watched. Jon was having a good time just drinking and talking with some of our friends that we met up with. Chelsea and Ryan were dancing and making out like there was no tomorrow. Spencer was hitting on some girls. I just felt alone. So what did I resort to? Alcohol. I was talking to my friends and hanging out when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lana smiling at me.

“Hey…”She said.

“Hey. What’s up?” I said.

“Nothing. This party isn’t as fun as I thought it would be.”

“It’s alright.” I said as I chugged down my Corona.

“Want another one?” she giggled.

“Sure…”

We got some more drinks and sat there talking and drinking like there was no tomorrow. I was telling her about Erelin, about how we started to fight… and then after that I don’t remember anything. The last thing I can remember was that I had my arm around her, she had her hand on my upper thigh, and her face was too close to mine…
♠ ♠ ♠
stupid brendon! way to break my heart. =[ hahahaha
comments = more updates...

btw if you guys comment, instead commenting my actual mibba profile, can you guys just comment my thread on the messageboard. all you have to do is scroll up and to the top and there's a link that says comments... thanks!