A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Send For All Your Absent Lover's Things

Chapter 43

“You don’t think do you? I just can’t believe you!!” I screamed.

I ran down the hallway and slammed the bathroom door. I locked it just as Brendon tried to open the door.

“Erelin, open this door now!” He said calmly.

I didn’t say anything as I slid down to the ground and grabbed my legs. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I couldn’t take it anymore. I tried hard to keep the sobs in as tears flowed down my face. The thing is though, the sobs kept coming out.

“Erelin… open this door…”

“FUCK OFF!”

“ERELIN OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!” He yelled as he banged on the door.

“Why don’t you go back to that whore!” I yelled.

He started to hit the door over and over again, feeling it against my back. I pulled out my phone and called a taxi company to come pick me up. I couldn’t be here anymore. I made sure they would call me once they had arrived.

“Erelin… please, I’m begging you to open this door. I’ve said sorry so many times. I know I made a mistake. Please, babe, I’m sorry.” He said through the door.

I didn’t answer as my sobs became louder. My heart was breaking inside.

“Erelin, please…” He said as I heard his voice break.

I sat there staring at the wall. I just wanted to get away. I couldn’t look at him. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I picked up the phone to find out it was the taxi driver saying he was outside. I got up from the floor and looked into the mirror. I looked like a wreck. I sighed and splashed cold water on my face. I then unlocked the door and opened it slowly to find Brendon on the ground sitting there waiting for me to open the door. Our eyes met, the redness from crying, the pain in them, both hurting us.

“Erelin… Please… Hear me out.” Brendon said as he got up.

“No…” I said.

I then walked into the living room, grabbed my purse and luggage and headed for the door.

“Erelin, where are you going?”

“Home. I can’t be here with you right now. She was with you in your bed. We haven’t even been dating that long. I… I can’t even look at you right now. I need to go.” I said.

I quickly turned around and headed out the front door. I then felt him grab my arm, but I pushed it away.

“Erelin, please don’t leave. I know I made a mistake. I was drunk. I wasn’t thinking. I missed you, and I thought you cheated on me with Pete. She was the one who initiated it. She kept giving me drink after drink, and I think she slipped something.” He said as he followed me.

“Stop making excuses. You could have just said no. And like I told you before, I haven’t been cheating on you. I have loved you since the day I’ve met you. And this is what I get in the end. I need to go. I can’t look at you right now.” I said as I gave my luggage to the taxi driver who put it the trunk.

“Erelin, please. I love you. We can work this out. We can talk.” He said as he pulled my arm as I tried to get in the car.

He was already on the ground on his knees begging. I saw the plea and love in his eyes, and I couldn’t take it. He hurt me.

“I need to go.” I said as I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

I then got in and quickly closed the door and locked it.

“Erelin, please.” He said as he tried to open the door.

He tried to open the front door, but that was locked. He started tapping on the window. I stared at the chair in front of me, trying to drown him out.

“Please Babe. Stay. We can talk about this.” He said.

The driver finally got into the car. He asked me where I needed to go, and I said the airport. He said ok and put the car in drive.

“Are you going to say goodbye?” he asked as Brendon kept tapping on the window, telling me to stay.

I looked at the driver then looked up at Brendon, the plea still in his face. I could see the sorrow, the tears, and the love in his face still. I started to cry even more.

“Just drive.” I angrily said, my voice cracking as well.

The driver did as I told and slowly drove away.

“Your boyfriend is chasing us…” He said quietly.

I turned around and saw Brendon chasing after the taxi, screaming to come back.

“Go faster.” I said.

With that he did, and yet Brendon still kept going until we were too far enough and about to turn. I sighed as I watched him disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for spring break! =] so yea... i have 68 subscribers and you guys are seriously amazing! i can't believe i have that much! =]

you know the drill

more comments = love = more updates! =] don't you just love math sometimes! hahaha