A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

All Was Golden In The Sky

Chapter 50
Home Again

I didn’t know where to go because I was still torn. Staying in LA wasn’t an option anymore. I couldn’t be the girl who basically becomes the whore. I just couldn’t. I know how it feels to be hurt all the time, and for some strange reason, I didn’t want Ashlee to be hurt. Yea, I love Pete, but I don’t think we would be able to do as much damage to the world as Brendon and I could ever do. So I decided to follow my heart, and the whole time it said Brendon. So I said Vegas to the flight personnel, and I hopped on the next flight out to Vegas to be with Brendon. I didn’t tell anyone else, so the rest of the gang doesn’t know that I’m here.

After we technically made up, we brought my stuff into his apartment and went straight to his room. If you think we did anything bad, we didn’t. I was exhausted. We both were. We were losing sleep over each other, and all we wanted was each other back. I was confused on how I really felt about him, and now I knew I couldn’t live without him. I could only see myself in the end with him. We both collapsed on his bed and fell asleep, not without him kissing me on the forehead. We both passed out in each other‘s arms, and now I started to wake up to Brendon stroking my hair. I opened my eyes to see that he had somehow turned on the lamp at the side of his bed. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

“I missed watching you sleep.” he said.

“I missed waking up to you stroking my hair and rubbing my back.” I said.

I stretched in place from waking up from the greatest sleep I have had in a long time.

“I’ve missed everything about you. I want to get this out before we continue on forever. I love you with all of my heart. I promise I will never hurt you again. I promise to make you laugh, smile, love and most importantly sing. I promise I will never make you forget to do those things. I don’t want to see you heartbroken ever again.” He said.

“Promise?” I said.

“Promise.” he said with a smile.

We both leaned in, our first kiss in such a long time. With every ounce in us, we kissed each other with all our might. It felt right. I was home. In the end, it doesn’t matter who my “Nate” or “Daniel.” From the stories Lola told me, it seemed like you can tell some personalities and qualities in both Brendon and Pete. In the end though, I decided who I wanted to take over me and save me. Brendon was my cancer and cure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Readers,

I would like to thank you all for all the support and comments you guys have given me. As you can tell, this was the last chapter of this story. I'm not going to lie, this was one of my favorite stories I have written. It was like my baby. I can't thank you guys enough for all the comments. I never would have guessed to get 79 subscribers and over 400 readers! you guys are seriously amazing. Thank you again.

To make it up to you guys, I have written a new story called "Can I Be Your Memory?" Please go check it out and leave some awesome comments, but don't forget to leave some comments for this story as well. To find my story just go to my profile and you should see the link for it underneath my picture.

Thank you again. I really do appreciate having all of you guys as readers! =]
hXc<3Erelin