A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

It's Ok To Get Your Hands Dirty Sometimes

Chapter 9

It's honestly a tug of war these days. Stress pulling me closer and closer to losing my mind. Hearts and heads fight all the time. People can't make up their minds. That's how I'm feeling right now. Hmm that wouldn't be a bad song at all. Ok focus.

It's been a hectic couple of months. Trying to juggle school, editing and almost finishing an entire cd, and boys are just horrible. It's the end of the first semester of my senior year. I didn't know I would be signed. I had already picked out my college and everything to go get my science classes done so I can go to Med school and be sucked into school for the rest of my life. My dad was a little upset that I'm "wasting" my life on choosing music instead of being a doctor. It's starting to settle in though. I'm just trying to pass my senior year. I guess I'm pretty smart, being in the top 15 of my class. With this CD and promoting and shows, I'm starting to slack off.

Speaking of this CD, Billy and I have been arguing a lot lately. Just because the editing and how a song sounds is basically taking over our lives. We can't seem to agree lately. Patrick's been yelling at us too because we would be fighting in the middle of editing, and he can't take our comments at each other. The arguing though has gotten us places. That's how we work best I guess. The whole band has a part in this, but Billy and I just argue non stop sometimes. We're almost done though. Good thing too because our deadline was coming up. A few more kinks and we're done with the cd.

And for the last part. Yea boys. Boys are stupid. They don't think half the time. All they want sometimes is to be babied. You're wondering why I'm acting like this? Well Brendon and Pete are pissing me off. If one person is not bothering me, the other one is. And my other problem is? I can't decide. Pete is the one person that I can talk to whenever. He listens. I mean Brendon does that too, but Brendon is like my guilty pleasure. Those are my pros. My cons for both of them is that they are stubborn and that they don't even know how to decide. I don't know if Pete likes me or not. It's confusing with him. And I feel this bond with him I can't even explain.

Brendon on the other hand can't make up his mind. It's been a while since our little dance at the club. Ever since then, it would be either he would talk to me one day, and the next day he ignores me. Chrissy has been getting me information from Jon. Those two have been getting closer and closer. So with Chrissy's uh "skills" a.k.a. kissing and toying skills, Jon's told her that Brendon likes me. He's just scared because of what happen with his ex-girlfriend Audrey. I admit, she was a cracked out whore, but I'm the complete opposite. Looks like I have some work to do.