She Screams in Her Pillow

My Hero

" Do you have to?"
Nick grabbed my shoulder gently, hopeing I wouldnt have another break down. I nodded my head at Nick's response.
"Nick, I have to, my Dad wants to talk to me." I lightly hugged Nick, making him hug me closer, but lightly.
Nick started to walk.
"Eight-o-clock, im goiving you two hours."
with a sly smile, he was off to play with Frankie.
My walk was mostly about my thoughts; What was Idalis's real thought of my father?, How will our relationship be? Why is Nick more concerned about me then before?, and most of all Since when does Joe ever care about me?
That question made me think about Joe more.
Who is she?
Does he really care about me?
'What's wrong with her?'
'Why do you care? When do you ever care about Val?'
"Val!" The voice ruined my thoughts. My head snapped to the voice.
Idalis was standing infront of me, a big smile across her face.
I smiled half heartedly.
"What?"
"If your going home, to let your dad do that, then I've got a plan!" Her happyness made me smile and laugh.
"arent you going to ask what?"
"Wh-" she cut me off.
RUDE!
"Were going to drug him!...well, I am" Idalis snickered.
I stared at her, wide eyed, Was she serious?!
My question was about to ask her, until she pulled out a bag of four blue pills.
"IDALIS! WHY! HOW! NO!" I grabbed the pills.
"NO, Val, im going to drug him, Not you, if He ends up knowing, then i'll tell him it was me, but this is your freedom for the night, your bruises can get a break, Nick wont be suspisious, Val, please just let me do this...For you."
I dropped my head, letting a couple of tears flow down.
"You really do care?" My question was barley even heard.
Idalis hugged me.
"How did you even get the drugs?"
"My brother is a drug addict, he has many, these are his tops, I know it's wrong, but this is for your dad." Idalis let me go.
"I used a lame exuse, saying 'I want to be just like you' and 'how do you use them?" I smiled
"Does he like beer?"
"Yes, he loves it"
"Well, looks like im on a mission." I smiled at Her again
○○○○○○○○
I sat on an abandoned house's porch.
Idalis Looked at me, a slight smirk.
"Well?" I asked
"Your free, he took it like a horse taking a carrott." Idalis hugged me.
"Thank you." I hugged back.
"What time was Nick expecting you at?"
"At eight, you want to go to Sally's Big Pig, I've heard they go good ice cream and french fries."
Idalis laughed again
"I love Sally's Big Pig! and it's just down three blocks" Idalis locked my arm with hers, and Off we went.
○○○○○○○○○
"So" I took a sip of our chocolate milkshake "How's Devi?" I asked taking a bite of my burger.
"Well" Idalis reached for an onion ring "She looks very depressed, Like someone she loved died, I hate that look, But I still dont get it, She's wearing long sleeved sweaters and Joging pants-like you-"
"But she looks better" I cut in.
"Anyways, She must hated the break up, do you know how?" Idalis's brown orbs gazed into mine. "I saw on Joe's phone that they broke up by Text Message."
"That-son of Lint licker!" Idalis took an other onion ring.
I laughed making Idalis Smile. "Thats some bull-snap, She's taking it really hard, I mean I wasnt her bestfriend, but we are still close, I notice how Devi took it really bad, Marissa was burning her, and Devi didnt do anything, she loves ribbing Marissa when she has the chance, So I taught her a little something"
"What did you do?" I glanced at Idalis and sipped on the milkshake.
"I gave her a cookie." Idalis said shrugging
"Wow." I said laughing
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update..My brother was off clubpenguin, and So I took the chance!