She Screams in Her Pillow

Do You Wan't To Know What Happend Today?

"Thanks a lot, Joe." I mumbled, wiping my lips (as if I didn't like the kiss).
I glanced towards Joe, if I hurt him or not.

"Val.. I'm just telling you how I feel, Nick was going to ask you, so I had to run to your house. it was the quickest way to tell you"
Joe explained , he gazed into my eyes and stood up, without breaking the connection.
"Why would you do that to your own brother?" I quickly stood up, breaking the eye contact and asked.
Joe smiled hissexy stupid smile.

"Val, weren't you listening at all?" Joe slightly laugh " I really care about you.. Hell with this.. I love you." Joe grabbed me and kissed me... Again.

Joe locked his left hand into my hair, and Leaned onto me, holding me with his right hand.
My hand was uncomfortably on his chest, felling his heart beat flutter faster and faster.
How close we were made me realize how my bruises didn't hurt.
How close we were caused me to stay still and not kiss back.

He loves me?
How could he love me?
How could he just play me like this?
Why does he do this to me?
Stupid bet.

"Val" Joe suddenly grabbed my waist, and broke his kiss."Just forget everything, Forget that you hate me."
My mind went blank, still confused, I stayed still when he kissed me.
My stomach where in twirls and knots.
There were fireworks.
There was love and lust inside that kiss.
He loves me!
My mind went blank.
I forgot everything for a moment.
My lips moved onto Joe's and loved the feeling of our connection.
Joe's grip held me tighter, and held me there.
My hands found Joe's hair and it locked into place.
I could feel Joe's lips curve, and put more pressure on his lips.

The fireworks kept on going, the knots never left.
Then his tongue tried to enter.

What In the Hell are you doing Val?!

I quickly pushed him away with a squeal.
"Joe!" I shrieked, as he pulled me in for more.
" Val." Joe whispered in my ear, dazed
"Joe stop it, I need to find Nick" I pushed him away.
"Why aren't you forgetting about Nick?" Joe snapped His glare never caught my orbs.
"Forget Nick right now-"

"I will never forget about Nick. He's my best friend- He's always been there, and you. You were always the problem. Always! Now, Suddenly you care for me? I'm not going for the Bull" I yelled, not looking towards him, Not even facing him. "I'm not going to let our friendship end 'cause of you." I whispered, slipping out of his grip, and running.

"VAL!" I heardhim yell.
Right now My heart is screaming Go to Nick, Now
Right now my mind is screaming Go Back,

Right now I'm following my heart.
☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

"Kevin. Please let me see him. Please." I begged to Kevin.
Who is annoyingly blocking the front door.
"Val.... He's-not here.. He went to the park." Kevin lied looking out of my eyes and into the lawn.
" Why are you lying to me?" I asked leaning on the porch railing glaring at Kevin.
" Because.. I'm not lying to you!" Kevin glared towards me.
"Please Kevin! how much did Nick pay you?" I glared towards Kevin
" He paid me- No money!" Kevin almost gave up.
I sighed and glanced at Kevin.
" Kevin.... Do you know what happened today?" I asked
" Do you want to know?" I asked again, Kevin kept quiet.
I sighed and let my head down.
" I found out I was pregnant.. With My Drunken' Father's baby..." A tear fell down "Then Joe comes to my house... saying he cares for me and Best friends make the cutest couple and stuff... Then- Then Joe Kisses me, thinking I like him back- But I don't, Then Nick comes acting that Joe and I are a thing.. And- and he leaves me..
". Nick Just leaves like that, not caring if I was alright or not... Like he didn't want anything to do with me... He didn't care... Like" I let out a sob " Like I was dirt."
"Its the first time Nick ever hated me, we never had gotten into fights, we have shared everything. I love him too much to let him go now, Nick and I never hated each other" My eyes met Kevin's wet ones.
" Ever." I whispered dropping my head down.
I heard heavy foot steps, running to me.
"Val" his voice, broken and soft caused me to cry even harder.
" Nick.. I-I'm sorry." I Grabbed him into a hug, and he accepted it.
" I'm sorry too...Valentine... I love you, and if you don't accept, It'll be alright, because I'm always there." Nick held me tighter " I will never hate you, I will never treat you like dirt.
I'm always there" Nick whispered kissing my forehead. I grabbed him closer and kiss his cheek.
"Thank you" I whispered