She Screams in Her Pillow

Let The Bruises Begin

My phone started to vibrate. I looked at the Id and it read dad. I looked quickly glanced at Joe with fearful eyes, and changed to glaring.
"Val, I'm trying to say sorr-" I pushed Joe away from me, somewhat he was getting closer to me, and I had to answer the phone.
"Don't ever talk to me. again." my voice sounded commanding, I quickly ran into the bathroom, answering the phone after it's fourth vibrate.

V: Hello?
D: Babe come on, daddy wants a night.

a tear slid down my face. not again. after my night with his fist, now it's a night in bed!
I had no choice.

V: OK daddy
D: are you at Nick's house!?
V:no
D: Dot f* lie to me!
V: I'm not

I tried keeping my voice low. and went away from the door.

D: well get your ass over here. daddy wants a damn good night.
V: OK, I'll be right there, I'm just leaving the library
D: Geek.
I shut my phone, and opened the bathroom door.

Oh. did I tell you my dad rapes me every time he wants a 'night'?
well he dose, thats why I'm taking birth control pills, he rarely uses condoms, so I make sure I'm really secured. Your probably yelling at the screen right now, telling me 'well then go and tell the cops what he is doing' or 'NO! don't be a F*n bitch and go and let him do that to you!'
If I say no to him, he'll kill me then and there, and if I call the cops, my dad will find out and run off..and/or kill me.
so its really a bad thing for me to call the cops, and say no to him.

I quickly ran to Nick's room and grabbed my book-bag.
"Nick! I have to go!" I said not even knowing how to control the jumpy-ness of my voice.
I heard the chair from the kitchen move quickly, and Nick was soon in front of me.
His face was scared and worried and concerned.
"Val..are you OK?" He asked me while I nodded, trying to put the most convincing face on.
"yeah..my dad just called and he said that the ice cream is running out. so I have to get it before the store closes." I lied and tried to leave. Nick quickly grabbed my arm. touching all the bruises. I winced. Nick quickly let go.
"have a goodnight." he mumbled looking down at his feet. I quickly ran out the door, but stopped in my tracks.
wow. Nick is a really good friend. he really cares about me. I walked back into the Jonas household. Nick was walking to the kitchen. I sped walked behind him and hugged him. "thanks." I said. Leaving out the door, I ran down the block, and into a place called Hell.

Let the bruises begin.
-----------------------------------
I quickly ran into the bathroom, It was the only place with a lock, and cried into the bathtub.
I still don't get why I'm still crying, he's been doing this for a while now. I crawled up inside the bathtub and cried silently, making soft sobs now and then.
My father, was probably sleeping now, after he had his 'night', and probably good for about the whole two days. after my crying, my cell phone started to vibrate. After clearing my throat in two rings, I answered it.

V: hello?
N: Val, come over, I've got something to show you.
V: Nick it's twelve in the morning
N: please.?
I wiped my eyes and sighed
V: meet me half way there.
I shut my cell phone and got ready, I looked in the master bedroom and found the rapist sleeping. since he had a beer before sleeping, he's going to be out for the whole night. and half of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
TAG YOUR IT DEVI!