The True Course Of Love

A Discovered Love

7MonthsAgo;Narrator:
Tommy ran his hand down Tamsin's soft, bare leg. He kissed her stomach softly, before moving towards her neck. He gently pushed his fingers into her, and she gasped softly, only feeling the pain for a few seconds. She continued to make out with Tommy, to keep her mind of the gentle pain. He pulled his fingers out of her, wrapping his arms around her in a warm embrace.

Tamsin took his dick in her hands, and ran her smooth hands up and down his length. She looked up at him, and smiled sweetly. Tommy was too busy trying not to buck his hips. He finally came, and she licked him clean. She crawled up to him, and kissed him passionately. He ran his hands up and down her bare back, feeling her soft, warm skin beneath him. Sure, they had just met, but he knew he loved her. She was beautiful. Even her name was beautiful.

He rolled her over onto her back, and gently entered her. She didn't gasp as loudly as before, but she did gasp. He tried not to hurt her, so he went slowly for most of the time. They both had their orgasm at the same time, and Tommy pulled out of her. He held her hand, both of them breathing heavily. He kissed her cheek, and whispered in her ear.

"I love you."

Tamsin's pov:
Well, my name's Tamsin, and I've been dating this amazing boy, Tommy. We've been dating for about 6 months, and I know he's the one. Well, he kind of has to be, since he's going to be the daddy of my baby. Yes, I'm only 17, and we're both still in high school, but we both really want kids, and it doesn't matter to us when, just as long as we have each other. And yes, if you're about to ask, we did have sex before we even started going out. It was a mistake, I'll admit that, but never mind about it. All that is important is that we have each other, and the baby's here to stay.
----
AMonthLater;Narrator:
Tamsin and Tommy walked to lunch together, hand in hand, when her ex boyfriend came walking up to her, a grim look in his face. He glared at their hands.

"What the hell is this about?"

Tommy and Tamsin winced, as she whispered, "James, we've been dating for about six months. You know that."

He sighed, and slowly started walking away, mumbling to himself. Tamsin giggled, and rested her free hand on her growing bump. She rubbed it gently, as they both found a spot to sit amongst their friends. She turned to her friend Paige, and asked softly, "Paige, can I talk to you for a minute?"

She nodded her head, and they got up, walking to the side of the cafeteria.

"Paige..I really don't like all of the looks people are giving me. I mean, its not like they haven't seen a pregnant girl before."

Paige looked at the ground, and spoke quietly. "I know Tamsin. But the thing is, people aren't used to seeing a 17 year old girl pregnant."

Tamsin glared at her friend. "Why is this such a problem? This is what I wanted. This is what I've always wanted. It shouldn't be any of their business what I do, or don't do."

She burst into tears, and quickly walked out of the cafeteria. She went into the girls bathroom, and ran over to the toilet. She threw up, then rinsed her mouth out. She wiped the smudging eyeliner, and walked out the door, and went to her locker. The end of lunch bell rang, and the kids came pouring out of the cafeteria. Tommy walked over to her slowly, smiling. He kissed her forehead, and rubbed her stomach. He looked back up at her, and smiled.

"I cannot believe we're having a little girl. I can't wait for her to be born." He lifted up her shirt, revealing her stomach, and kissed it softly. Tamsin ran her fingers though his hair, and smiled back at him. He pulled her shirt back down, and gave her a hug, before running of to his own locker to get ready for his next class. She sighed, and rested her hands on her bump. She was nervous. She hadn't told him..no, she needed to tell him.

She need to tell him he was the father of two.
---
3MonthsLater,AroundTheDueDate;Narrator:
Tamsin finally told Tommy that she was having twins, but he reacted like she thought he would. He was a little shocked at first, but was very excited. Twice the love, and one for each other them to take care of.

Tamsin's due date was just around the corner, and they had both bought a small house together. They made a baby room, filled with everything that you could imagine a baby would need. Everything was pink, a little too much for Tommy's liking, but it wasn't him that mattered, all that mattered was that their two little girls would be happy. They had already picked out their names, Thalia and Pandora. They had a bit of trouble picking out the names, but they both loved names that were different, so those were perfect.

"Oh baby, I can't wait for the twins to be born. It's going to be amazing." Tamsin smiled back up at him, and rested her hands on her huge stomach, which grew about 10 times the size it was when she was 5 months pregnant. Tommy wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, and kissed her cheek softly. He knew this was hard for her. She had told him that she was bothered by all of the stares she got at school, but she dealt with them all anyways. She never gave up hope, and she was determined to have her children. Although he was a bit upset that she didn't tell him about the twins sooner, it was okay. He held her closer, and rubbed her back softly.

"You be careful when you go out clubbing with your friends tonight okay? I'll be worrying about you all night. You know what guys are like. And remember, don't drink. It'll affect the children."

Tamsin giggled and rested her hand on his chest. "Gosh Tommy. I know what I'm doing. I'm not stupid." She smiled up at him, her stomach brushing against his. They both looked down, and Tamsin asked quietly, "Do you think I'm gross like this?"

Tommy gave her a funny look. "Why would I ever think that? I've always thought you were beautiful, since the minute I saw your face. And that's when I knew I just had to have you."

She looked at the ground, and tears formed at the corner of her eye. She still felt bad, that this pregnancy was a mistake, and that she wasn't even dating Tommy when they had sex..but she knew it turned out amazing, which is better than having it so they hated each other, and she got pregnant, and was left all on her own when caring for the children. She rested her head in his hands, and cried.
---
3DaysLater;Tommy'spov:
Oh god. What am I gonna do!? Tamsin's about to give birth, do I have to drive her? How fast should I go? Is she going to give birth in the car? Oh gosh I don't know what to do!

Narrator:
Tommy continued to run around in circles, while Tamsin sat there giggling at him. She breathed deeply, and finally walked over to him, and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Just drive me there. Hurry up. Okay? Then everything will be great, okay thank you."

They jumped into the car, as Tamsin's contractions became worse. She gasped out in pain, as Tommy decided he had to drive faster. Ten minutes later, they pulled up to the front of the hospital, and Tommy and Tamsin walked quickly into the hospital, and checked into a room. She got changed, and went to go lay down on her bed.
---
ThreeHoursLater;Narrator:
Tamsin screamed out in pain as her contractions tightened, and she pushed down on her stomach. She screamed out louder, trying so hard to get her babies out.

"Come on baby girl. You can do. Just, try not to do it without breaking my hand?" Tommy glanced down at his hand, which had turned bright red by now. He smiled softly and her, and kissed her head. She pushed again, and heard a loud cry.

"It's your baby girl!" The doctor cut the umbilical cord, and handed the crying baby to the nurse. Tamsin pushed again, and there was another cry. "Here's your other baby girl!" He cut her cord, and handed her off to the other two nurses. Tamsin couldn't stop crying, and Tommy just kept kissing her head, and pressing a cold washcloth to her forehead. The nurses brought over the sleeping babies, and handed one to each other them. They both stared at the two girls, until Tommy finally spoke about the one he was holding.

"She looks like a calm, collected baby. I think this one should be Thalia."

Tamsin looked over at her, smiled, and nodded. She rocked the baby she had in her arms. "Then this must be Pandora."

They both smiled at each other. Tommy leaned in, and kissed Tamsin softly on the lips. This was the start of their new lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo..hope you like it?