Trapped in a Tangled Web

011

My senses came back all too quickly. One minute I was off in la-la land, dreaming about chasing a panther, and the next I was wide awake and on full alert.

Complete darkness was all that I could see. And that made me panic even more. I was a shifter for hell's sake. Even the smallest ray of light, unseen for the human eye, and I'd still be able to see perfectly clearly.

So...

Where the fuck was I?

My heart literally leapt into my throat as a creaking noise startled me from behind. I tried to sit up and spin around, all all I managed to do was bite back a scream when my shoulders twisted painfully. Pure silver bit into my wrists as I tugged at the restraints, trying to see what the hell was making noise behind my body.

"Well well well, I see sleeping beauty has finally awaken," a deep voice chuckled. "Hope you find your accommodations to your liking.

My blood ran cold as I recognized the voice for who it belonged to.

"Johanson," I spat. "Why the hell am I here?"

My head split open when he flicked on the switch, bursts of light shinning directly into my sensitive eyes.

"Did you honestly think you could evade me forever? Honestly, you should have known that I eventually will get ALL the shifters in this world."

I'm trapped to a bed with silver, by the craziest, creepy guy on the planet.... And no idea what to do. What the hell am I supposed to say to that?

"Uh huh," was my smart reply. Genius.

"I am a little perplexed though," he said in a dull tone. "Why would I find such an elusive little creature staying at a house full of shifters? So easy to capture while in a group. You of all people should know that. So, why were you there?"

An idea popped into my head at that moment. An idea so crazy, so absurd that I was surely to get killed trying it.

Better than being tortured at his whim.

"I wanted to be caught," I replied softly. "I always thought that you had the right idea about society. Humans are a disgrace. Beneath us just waiting to be picked off like the cattle they are."

He made an agreeing noise, so.. Taking a deep breath, I decided to go for broke.

"I didn't know how to go about getting to you. I tried asking around, but everyone thought I was crazy. So, I surrounded myself with as many shifters as I could. Surely you would be the one to find me then. I wouldn't have to pretend to love humans anymore."

The bed dipped down and a warm hand clasped my shoulder. "Well then my dear, your wish has been granted. I have found you, and you needn't pretend anymore."

A creepy shiver raced down my spine as his hand started creating small circles on my shoulder. "If you really feel that way, then I'm to assume you wouldn't have a problem trying to break your little friends to my way as well, correct?" he drawled.

I nodded slowly, cringing at the mere thought of harming any of them.

"Wonderful!" he exclaimed.

Before I knew what was happening, he unhooked my wrists and ankles, slowly dragging his fingers up the hollow of my throat before unhooking the collar around my neck.

"Wouldn't want this interfering with your breathing," he whispered slowly into my ear. I clenched my eyes closed as he leaned forward, probably trying to seduce me to his whims. A dirty old man trying to bed a young girl for his perverse pleasure.

"Open your eyes," he murmured, his fingers brushing the side of my jaw.

My eyes flickered open without reluctance when he whispered that. In that moment I realized that my mind was playing tricks on me.

It wasn't Johanson's creaky old voice. This voice was much younger. Much more seductive and deep.

A guy no more than a few years older than me sad cradling my face in his hands, his black eyes boring into mine as he smirked. "Expecting my father to coddle you like this?" he whispered, leaning forward inch by slow inch.

"He doesn't think your worth the effort. Doesn't believe that I could have bent you to work for us on our side. I told him that I could. By any means necessary."

I gulped, staring in wonder at... At this totally fuckale guy sitting a mere breath in front of me, ready and willing to seduce me just so I wouldn't put up a fight.

"Then by all means," I whispered, "do what you need to do with me."

He smirked before bringing his lips down on mine. A soft, gentle kiss becoming rough and forced within a second of the kiss.

This might be a lot easier than I thought, I realized. Let him seduce me while I figure out how to get those other guys out of here.

"Your going to help me break them," he whispered once he pulled back. "Your going to bat your eyes and fuck them till they agree. Or your going to torture them until they aren't of any use to us. Do you understand?" he growled suddenly.

I winced as his grip suddenly became tighter and tighter on my jaw, crushing the bone until I wanted to scream.

"I understand," I choked out through clenched teeth. "Anything for you."

He smirked, dropping his hand to my thigh as he began to tear off my clothes with his claws. "Your going to be my whore. You'll scream my name over and over until it's embedded in your brain. Do you understand that?"

I gulped, nodding my head quickly before wincing. His claws dug into the most sensitive part of my body, warm liquid coating his fingers and my thighs while I smelled my own blood.

I take it back. I'm going to suffer with him. God, why couldn't it have been the father?

"What name am I to scream?" I whispered in defeat.

"Zane. My name is Zane Johanson," he replied while digging his claws deeper into my body. "You'll come to realize that in a way, I'm worse then dear 'ol dad. He slices and diced his meals until they comply. I torture and bleed them."

After that little truth being told, my mind went blank. It's funny how your mind protects you from pain. Not letting you feel anything that you can't deal with or handle on your own.

But one thing did register in my head. One single comment he made when he was almost done trying to rape me to a literal death.

....

He called me by a different name.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I've gotten 17 chapter reads on the last one, and 2 comments. Come on now guys, ya'll can do better then that. Lemme know what you think of this story so far! <3 Lyric.