Trapped in a Tangled Web

012

My body ached in places I didn't even know I possessed. Muscles spasming everywhere and anywhere that moved as I walked slowely down winding hallways behind Zane.

In the past two weeks, he's raped me day in and day out, put me through numerous torture devises to see if I could escape them after withstanding the pain, and then put me through combat training with seemingly every fucking shifter on the face of the earth.

"Just a little further, my dear perscious pet," he cooed, tugging on the leash in his hand that just so happened to be attached to the collar around my neck.

I had to give it to him though. He only put it on when we walked from one room to another. It was like he wanted me to be comfortable all the time when he knew I couldn't escape. And of course, when he wasn't trying to kill me.

He pressed his hand to a panel in the wall right next to a door, an odd woman's voice talking in french allowing him access once his fingerprints were verified by the machine.

The door swung open and he ushered me inside with one sharp tug of the leash.

"Break time, Angela," he grinned. "Now you can play with your friends for a while since you've been so cooperative."

I cringed every time he called me that name, but still I went along with it. As long as he thought I was that person, then atleast they woud be safe. Right?

"Who the hell is Angela?"

I bit my lip, ducking my head so none of those guys would see my face. "I am," I choked out. "I lied about my name to all of you."

Zane laughed before pulling me straight up, his lips bruising mine as he took the collar off my neck. My fingers curled around something that felt oddly like leather, and weighted atleast three pounds before he pulled back.

"There is your instrument of fun," he said with a grin. "I expect you to have atleast one of them trained by the time I get back."

With that, he whirled around and stalked out of the door. But, it's not like he left me alone with all four guys locked in their cages.

Oh no. He left me there with eight guards standing post at the door, rifles and stun guns ready and willing to hurt whoever fucked up.

"πισινός!" I cursed under my breath. ("ass" in greek.) "εγώ κάνω όχι θέλω σε παίζω παιγνίδι οποιοσδήποτε περισσότερο." ("I don't want to play this game any more.)

One of the cage doors rattled as someone grabbed the bars. "μιλώ Ελληνικός?" (You speak greek?)

I nodded, looking up slowely to see Gage's face pressed against his cage bars.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered. "So sorry I have to do this to all of you."

He frowned, staring at me like I was crazy. "What are you talking about? Your going to save us. How can you be sorry for that?"

My shoulders shook with supresed sobs as I brought the whip up in my hand, letting it fly towards his cage. Leather straps caught him across the face as he reared back, shock and bewilderment etching his face.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

I choked on my words as I swung the whip again. "For speaking when I didn't ask you a question. By the time I leave today, every single one of you will be a useful tool for Markus. Every single one of you will learn your place in the world."

And by the time I left that room five hours later, I was regretting being alive. All four of them were bloody and broken, whimpering in horror every single time I even glanced their way.

"Good job, baby," Zane whispered into my ear. "I think you'll do just fine here perminantly.

...

And that's when I decided that I had to escape.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on lockdown pretty much. Confined to a room that was really three rooms total. One door led to another. The middle room having two doors in it. One for the first room, and one for the third.

Kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.

"Are you ever going to let me out of this building?" I finally asked Zane one day. "I can't stay in this place for the rest of my life. I need sunlight."

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my bare waist and placing a kiss to the back of my neck. "Of course I'll let you out. We'll go to a movie on the weekend. Okay?"

I had time to nod my head into the pillow before bolting out of the bed and into the bathroom. It was like, for the past two months, my insides were trying to escape my body by means of vomiting every few minutes.

Once I was done emptying my stomach and brushing my teeth, I turned around to se Zane leaning casually against the doorway, a frown on his face.

"Your pregnant, aren't you?"

I gulped, shrugging my shoulders meekly. "I don't know. I haven't gotten my period for a while now, but I haven't been any more hungry then usual."

His fists clenched before I had time to react. It was an all out survival fight for my life once he started swinging at me.

Two hous later, I was curled up on the bed in a fetal possition, blood pouring from every single part of my body that he could have touched.

"That should teach you to whore around on me, you fucking cunt!" he spat out.

I cringed as he slammed the door behind him, leaving me in a pool of my own blood.

I have to get the fuck out of here. With or without the four people that I'm trying to save.

And it was true. Even though I was the one doing the beatings and torture, I was still trying to save them. Not hitting them too hard, not making them black out, not giving them anything that would leave scars...

And they hated me. They litterally crawled all the way to the backs of their cages every time I even stepped foot into the room.

The very few times that I was completely left alone in the rom with them, I tried to talk to them. Make them understand that I wasn't really trying to hurt them. I never hurt them when I was alone with them.

But they refused to listen.

And yet I was still going to try.

One last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
read on.