Trapped in a Tangled Web

006

Twelve minutes. Twelve long, hot minutes and the fight was still in progress.

I wound up sitting on the steps, my back resting against the railing as Jason sat next to me making funny commentaries.

"Round eleven?" he asked after a few seconds.

I reached down and pulled out my cellphone, looking at the time. Another minute past.

"Round thirteen, actually. Think it's time to stop the stupidity?" I asked back.

He blinked, looking up ever so slowely until his eyes locked with mine. "Uh, I'm a rabbit, Flame. If you want to get your ass kicked, fine by me. But no way in hell am I getting into the middle of that."

I laughed, patting him on the back before standing up and cracking my back. "That's what makes you weak, Jason. Animal forms depend on balls, guts, and blood."

Without waiting for a stupid comment to be said back to me, I strolled off the porch, cracking my knuckles as I walked right up to the two fighting animals.

"Alright boys, playtime is over. Break it up."

Both the panther and cougar snarled at me before going back to attacking each other. I rolled my eyes, walking the rest of the way before reaching down between them and grabbing each by the neck.

"I said to stop fighting assholes. Neither of you are going to be getting me, so all this is quite pointless."

The cougar bit the palm of my hand while the panther raked it's claws down my side. I sucked in a breath from the pain while I dropped them. They went right back to fighting as I felt my body start to shake.

Not shake in fear though. Oh no. Shake with rage.

My bones started to pop and reform, my eyes lengthening to let more light through. A loud roar left my lips as myhands paws hit the ground, claws digging straight into the concrete and dirt.

A startled gasp hit my ears before I turned to snarl at Jason. Doesn't he know better than ot bring attention to himself? Idiot.

I turned back around to see the fight still going on. I stalked forward, inch by slow inch until I was almost nose to nose with the two smaller animals.

The loudest possible roar I could accomplish left my throat, echoing throughout the clearing right before I pounced forward. One of my paws pinned the cougar down by the throat. My other paw held the panther down right on the middle of it's back, it's face buried into the ground from the odd angle.

I thought I'd won. Thought that being a lion would help hold the two smaller animals back from each other. what I didn't think was that both animals would begin to work together against me.

The panther kicked his hind legs up, catching me in myjaw muzzle. I roared, leeping back in pain so he couldn't kick me again.

That was my mistake. The cougar lept up and jumped on my back, grabbing the back of my neck between his huge canines before biting down. Hard.

I managed a whimper. Something that sounded odd as hell comming from a lions throat. The panther began to stalk towards me, and stupidly, I remained immobile. I seriously had no thought at all about running away from them. All I could manage to think was, Well, they bet me, so they get me.

Stupid fucking moon.

I should have known better than to shift during the moon. Should have had it in the front of my head that my control was better in human form than in any other form. Should have known that two brothers that wanted me wouldn't have a problem sharing me between each other.

*gulps*

Another pleading whimper escaped my throat as the panther finally got in front of me, his hackles raised as he bared fangs. I began to pant as he reared up, pushing me back near my shoulders until I fell flat on my back.

A howl left both of them before two very naked, very hot fucking guys stood before me, their eyes boring into mine with a predatory gleam.

"Shift back, Flame," Gage whispered. "I won't hurt you. We..won't hurt you," he amended quickly, casting a glance towards his brother.

Ky nodded as he looked at me, licking his lips seductively. "I can't actually promise that it won't hurt...at first."

I shifted back slowely, a laugh bubbling out of me as his comment began to make sense in my head. Both men let their eyes trave over my body, and for the first time in my life, I didn't mind that I was naked after I shifted back.

Although, I was slightly wondering why half of the time I had clothes, and half the time I didn't. Maybe it depends on the animal I pick.

"Go inside and get dressed before we fuck you senseless," kyrian choked out. "My control isn't limitless."

It was my turn to lick my lips, staring at how good both of them were. A smirk came to my lips as I finally looked both of them in the eyes, leaning back onto my elbows as I streched my body out on the dirt path.

"No, I'd really rather stay naked, right here. Thanks anyways though," I whispered seductively. "You two can go inside if you really want to. or..you can both stay out here with me."

....

Guess which one they both chose.
♠ ♠ ♠
And another in a minute...