Forever Fades Away

What A Shame

After hiding my evidence and trying to make myself more presentable, I walked back out to the party. Zack and Brian were still cooking, but had now migrated towards the backyard.

I walked outside and saw our usual guests: Matt and Val, Jimmy and Leana, Jason and Matt, Johnny, Dan and his girlfriend along with her female unknown friend, and a few others I wasn’t too familiar with. Overall, it would be a good gathering.

“You look like you just saw a ghost!” Leana ran up to me and greeted me.

“I need to tan more. How are you? I haven’t seen you in forever!” I don’t know if Jimmy rubbed off on her, but it was really easy to distract her.

“Great. I hung out with Gena the other day. It was kind of a drag really. All she did was rag on Zacky. I felt bad.”

“I haven’t tried calling her. I don’t know if I should or not. Zack is around 24/7 these days.”

I quietly spoke with Leana for a few minutes. Johnny was heard in the background yelling aloud, “I need beer!”

Leana and I both looked at each other and sighed. After greeting everyone else, I took a seat in a lawn chair next to Val and Matt.

I drifted in and out of reality as everyone ate and drank. Images of me and Brian flashed through my head. I was making myself sick worrying so much by this point. I also regretted not taking the test. I placed my plate down onto the floor and got up.

I pushed past everyone and ran inside. As soon as I reached the living room, I ran into Zack. Great.

“Hey, what’s the fire?” he said. His breath smelled of beer and cigarettes.

“I’m not feeling too well. I’m just going upstairs real quick to take something.” I was going to take a test.

“You’re not pregnant, are you?” he eyed me.

“No. Why would you say something like that?” Great, I was playing it just great. Stupid me.

“I’m kidding. So listen, Brian was talking about the vacation you guys are going on this weekend,” oh no. Please don’t say he invited you.

Brian walked into the room, “Just go down that hallway, it’s on your left.” He nonchalantly pointed to the direction. I saw the blonde-haired woman, short-stature girl walk by. She merely smiled at us.

“Thanks Brian, you’re great.”

Zack waited until she was out of hearing distance. He looked at Brian and mimicked her but in a “girly” voice, “Hehe, thanks Bwian. You’re hawt.” I rolled my eyes. I was glad I wasn’t the only one that noticed that.

“I want to punch Vicky for bringing her. She’s annoying as fuck.”

“Vicky? Dan’s girl? I thought her name was Alise or something like that,” Zack said.

“Nope, that was his other girl he dated for a bit.”

“Dan is so gross,” I said.

“Anyways, I was just telling Mae about your vacation,” Zack said. Ugh, I knew where this was going. I love that boy but this needed to stop.

“Oh right. So okay, just to put it out there, Zack is coming along. He’s just not going to be with us. He’ll be hanging by himself and couple floors away from our room. Cool?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, I’m going to try to pick up some Mexican hottie while I’m there. I’ll be far away from you so don’t think I’ll be there next to you.”

“Well, I guess that’s okay.” It was true. It didn’t seem that bad. I just don’t think I can handle him being the third wheel anymore. Usually, I didn’t mind but I was being a selfish bitch right now.

The unknown female came back and joined us, “You got a nice place here Brian. I should stop by more often.”

“This is my girlfriend Mae,” Brian pointed to me. I offered her my hand. She looked at it and finally grasped it.

“Carrie,” she let go my hand and focused her attention back on Brian. I was not in the mood for this.

“What a shame, we could have been amazing together,” she placed her hand on Brian’s chest and walked back outside. Brian wasn’t amused.

“Mae, you’re not going to let this skank be up on your man like that are you?” Zack said in a high shrill voice. Zack was just too much for me.

“I will not object if you kick her ass. Hell, I might even film it.” I slapped him on his arm.

“You two are disgusting,” I snapped. I was stressed and now pissed. Normally I didn’t care for fan girls that tried much too hard for Brian’s attention, but I was in a sticky situation.

Forgetting the pregnancy test that was patiently waiting for me upstairs, I waltzed back out into the backyard. She was sitting next to Vicky.

I saw a seat and pulled it next to Dan. Dan was a personal trainer for Avenged and accompanied them on the road. I had grown to like him.

“So what’s new?” I asked Dan. I was making small talk with him. I wanted to keep an eye on this Carrie girl. I felt like such an idiot now. I don’t know why I was acting like an immature 14-year old girl.

No, I had every right to be protective of him. He was my boyfriend. He may even be my husband one day.

The hussie took one look at me and smiled weakly. She went back to her conversation with Vicky. Or so I thought. She grabbed her drink and migrated towards Brian. I clenched my teeth.

I dismissed my conversation with Dan and went inside quickly, “If I’m going to give this bitch a beat down, I better be prepared.” I walked over to the bathroom down the hall and took some acetaminophen.

I walked back outside. As I suspected, she was talking to Brian. This time, Brian looked amused by what she was saying. In fact, almost all the boys were interested in her. I glanced at Val and Leana and they didn’t seem interested. I walked over to them.

“Do you guys like that girl over there?” I took a seat on Val’s lap. Both of them looked over to where Carrie was.

“I haven’t talked to her. What’s wrong?” Val asked. I huffed.

“She hit on Brian right in front of me earlier. Really pissed me off. Brian said she was bugging him earlier or something like that. I guess she didn’t bother him that much.”

Leana stood up, “She looks like a slut,” Val and I laughed. “Who did she come here with?”

“With Dan’s girlfriend,” I pointed over to them.

By now, the group migrated towards us and all took a seat. Brian took a seat next to Val and I.

“Val, I’ll take over now,” he said to her with a cigar in his mouth. I smiled at him. As I got up off of Val and stood up, Carrie had opened her fat mouth.

“Brian, you promised me!” She had been standing the opposite site of me and took a seat on his lap. She giggled and placed her arms around his neck.

Brian tried pushing her off, “You need to lay off and leave.”

Everyone was shocked. No one said a word and all eyes were on me, “Yes, Carrie, I think you need to leave now.”

Carrie smiled at Brian and looked up to me, “Why don’t you leave? You’re ruining my night with Brian. Besides, he already said he’d give me a good time.” She was pushing it.

Still, no one said a word. I was fuming mad now. I wanted to grab her by her busted weave and beat her good. I could already imagine how it would feel to beat her face against the pavement.

Brian managed to get her off of his lap, “Carrie, stop. Please leave.”

“Oh c’mon, don’t chicken out on me. You said earlier you’d get rid of her for me.”

“She lives here! She’s my girlfriend!”

By this point I was so angry that I didn’t know what was right and wrong. I wasn’t upset with Brian, but I was starting to doubt myself. What if he did say those things. I wanted to cry now. I had never been so embarrassed.

“I’ll do it for you. Mae, you’re an overbearing bitch, okay. He’s sick of you and he says your sex life is pretty lame. He just feels bad ‘cause you were there for him while he was sick. There, that was easy.” She grabbed his hand. Brian immediately pushed it away.

“If you didn’t have a fucking cunt, I’d punch you so hard right now I’d crack your skull.” He was truly upset. The doubt I had earlier had vanished.

“Carrie, let’s go,” Vicky jumped in between them.

“No, Brian you need to admit to Mae you don’t want her. It’s now or never. Cunt, that was cute. You’ll be getting more of it as soon as you get rid of that man there,” she said as she pointed to me.

I had had enough. I pushed her against the chairs so hard we both lost our balance. She went flying back, weave and all, as I did. After landing on the floor, I pushed the chairs aside and looked for her. She was trying to get up, grabbing a chair for support.

I didn’t hear anything around me. I only heard the sound of blood rushing through my body, adrenaline giving me my strength I needed. I never thought about the possibility of me carrying a child and the potential for hurting it.

The group was shocked and had finally cheered me on. Vicky was shocked. She didn’t offer any help for Carrie.

I got up myself and barreled towards Carrie. I was able to push her down once again. Her arms were out in front of her and she viciously scratched at my face. Her left hand got a hold of my hair. I swung with my right hand and stuck her in her jaw. Stupid bitch.

Carrie managed to push me off and punched me in the jaw as well. Bitch was strong.

“You fucking cunt! You’ll learn to stay away from Brian!” Carrie stood up and waiting for me to get up as well. I tackled her once again. She struggled against my weight on her but I had her pinned down pretty good.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I screamed like a banshee. I grabbed her hair and tried to stand up. Somehow I managed to pull her a couple of feet but strong, tattooed arms were behind me pulling me away.

“LET ME GO!” I yelled. I saw Vicky pull Carrie off the floor. She was bleeding from her jaw and had some swelling going on around her eyes already. She was crying.

“You’ll hear from my lawyer!” Vicky and Dan took her and they left the backyard. I heard Dan tell Brian he was sorry.

I was still furious and had been kicking and thrashing. Brian turned me around, “Baby, calm down. It’s done, you kicked her ass.”

I looked at him and gained a grip on reality. I broke down in tears soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it wasn't too long. I had fun writing it. I know it's a bit cliche, but I know each and everyone of you would kick ass. I'd personally kill.

Thanks you guys, it's because I get readers that I continue posting the story. :)