What!? Billie Joe Armstrong Is My Dad!

Is This True Mother!?

Why is my life so fucked up? Why is my mum abusive? Why am I so different to all the rest of my family? I don’t look nothing like my brother or sister. I get treated so badly by my mother and father because they don’t like the way I am. Because I am a punk and I love Green Day. I always wear black and I am hated at school by almost everyone because I am one of them. My idol is Billie Joe Armstrong, the best guitarist and vocalist. For once in my life I don’t love one of my idols.

Before I go on with more of my story I should tell you a bit about myself. My name is Charlotte, but most people call me Punk or Emo…but my friends just call me Charlie. I have Reddish-Brown hair which I want to dye black but not aloud to. My favourite band is Green Day and they are my whole life. There is nothing much else to say except that I get hit by my mother when she gets home from the pub really drunk. My father or siblings don’t care they just sit there and laugh and think I am the outcast of the family.

**

Another day of school. I get out of bed and jump in the shower, I get dressed into black tight jeans with a studded belt and chains, a black shirt with a white skull on it and slip on my black low-cut converse. I walk to my dresser and apply black mascara and rim my eyes with black eyeliner. “Breakfast is ready!” mum shouted through the house. I grab my bag and walk downstairs and sit at the table waiting for breakfast to be served.

“Why do you dress like that sweetie?” Mum asked trying to be nice

“Because I fucking want to, and since when have you ever cared before!”

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that young lady! I always have cared about you and never will stop caring about you!” Mum yelled at me

“Was that before or after you started fucking abusing me? Because honestly it feels like you have never fucking cared! I don’t belong in this family I am to different remember!” I shouted back

“No, I don’t remember!”

“Well I do, one night you came home and started hitting me, told me that I was the outcast of the family and said that ‘I don’t belong in the family’.” I said and walked out of the house and started walking to school.

When I arrived at school I met up with my best friends Bec, Laura and Crystal. I love my friends so much they have been there for me all the time when I need them, through all the hard times that my family has put me through, my family makes me want to cut but my friends stopped me and supported me. My friends also realized that I was upset this morning.

“Charlotte honey, what’s wrong?” Bec asked me

“Same usual shit had a fight with my mum again.” I replied

Just as I said that the bell rang signaling for us to move of to class. We all went our separate ways, I had math and my friends had history. I went to maths and fell asleep. The bell rang and I moved of to my next class, luckily I had Laura and Bec in this class friends to talk to and joke around. At lunch we started a food fight and threw food at the preps and made them scream.

When school was finally finished I walked home and there was a black BMW in my driveway. When I got inside I saw my idol, Billie Joe Armstrong sitting in the living room. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming but I wasn’t. I walked over and introduced myself since my mum was rude enough not to.

“Hi, my name is Charlotte…tell me the truth why are you here Billie Joe?” I asked politely

“Well since you already kno..i cut him off

“Yeah well you are my Idol and you are in the best band of course I know you!”
“Ok that’s great; I am just going to cut to the chase. I am here because I am your real father and I want you to come and live with me in Oakland, California.” He said nervously hoping I would say yes.

“Is this true mother, is Billie really my dad. How come you never told me this before?” I asked

“Yes it is true Charlie, I never told you before because I didn’t want you to know.” She replied

“Am I dreaming this, so you want me to come and live with you?” I asked

“Yeah, I don’t want you to I would LOVE you to.” Billie said

“I would love to come live with you, I hate this family anyway. I’ll go pack my stuff while you and mother talk about shit.” I said excited

I went upstairs and packed my clothes and some other stuff that I had. I don’t have that much stuff because I was the middle child and left out all the time. I grabbed my bag and guitar and went downstairs. I walked into the living room. "Good Riddance." i said and walked out for good. I put my stuff in the car and waited for Billie to come out. He got in the car and we left.

“Hey dad, is it ok if we can stop by a couple of my friends houses to say bye?” I asked

“Sure sweetie, just give me directions.” Dad said