What!? Billie Joe Armstrong Is My Dad!

A New Start

** Lunchtime **

After maths had finished I headed back to my homeroom class to meet Josh. When I arrived Joja was waiting so we started walking towards their seating area.

“Guys, this is Charlie.” Josh said

Everyone replied with a “Hey Charlie,” or “Hey.”

“So Charlie, my name’s Emma. Where are you from?” Emma asked

“Rodeo, I used to live with my mom but now I live with my dad here.” I told them

“So are you guys all Christian?” I asked

“Basically, I think we all are except Sharni.” A black haired guy replied

“Well I’m not either so I guess Sharni and I are the odd ones out.” I laughed

“You can become one you know.” The black haired person spoke again.

“I didn’t catch your name, what is it?” I asked.

“Oh sorry. My name’s Aaron, but you can call me Roadkill.” He replied

After 40 more minutes of lunch it was time to head of to class. I had Physics, along with Emma and Aaron. Science was so boring, so I started daydreaming about my life. I don’t understand why my mother started hitting me in the first place. Why was she hitting me and none of my other siblings? Ohh...That’s right, because I was ‘Different’. I have such a peaceful life living with my dad and step-mum. They are so nice and I love them lots. I am just so happy that I don’t have to put up with mum again.

“Charlie!” Emma yelled. I came back to my senses and realized that the whole class had been staring at me. It felt like their eyes were burning my skin.

“Charlie, why do you look so unhappy?” Aaron asked.

“Because I used to be unhappy with my old life, my mum used to hit me all the time when she came home drunk from the pub. That is something I will never forget, it will be in my memory for the rest of my life.” I explained. “I’m sorry.” Emma said.

“Don’t be it wasn’t your fault. But anyways I have a much better life now that I am living with my dad. He lives in a mansion and is in a very famous band.” I said.

“What band is that?” Aaron asked.

“Green Day, they are my favourite band to, isn’t that cool.” I said.

“Hey that’s Jessica’s favourite band isn’t it Emma?” Roadkill asked.

“Yupp, you should see her walls.” Em replied.

School was finally finished and i was waiting at the front of the school for dad to pick me up. I like my new friends they are really nice. I saw dad's car arrive and pull up in front of me so I walk over and jump in.

"How was you first day sweetie?" Dad asked.

"Really good. I made lots of friends and they are so nice." I replied happily

"That's great hun, you should invite them over for dinner tomorrow." Dad replied

"Well, I think that can be arranged." I laughed

**The next night**

I heard a knock at the door so I ran and answered it. All of my friends were standing outside waiting for me to let them in.

“What are you doing standing outside? Come in.” I said

Everyone entered the house and as soon as they got in there jaws dropped to the ground. I was having a laughing fit. They couldn’t stop staring. Dad walked into the room to see what was so funny.

“Charlie, what is so funny?” Dad asked

“The..They are all standing there with the jaws touching the ground.” I replied laughing.

“Hey guys, I’m Billie Joe. Welcome to my house, dinner should be ready shortly. Charlie why don’t you take them up to your room?” Dad said.

We all walked upstairs and into my room. My room was massive; it was so big that I even got lost in there. After dinner all my friends went home. I went in the lounge room and started watching Fuse. There was a Green Day special on.