What!? Billie Joe Armstrong Is My Dad!

Flashbacks of the past

3 Months Later **

To be honest, it feels kind of weird having Green Day as my favourite band and Billie Joe Armstrong as my father. This was something that I wasn’t expecting. The day I found out that BJ was my father I was about to have a panic attack. I was so surprised that dad would even pick up with mum.

“Charlie! Phone!” Jakob yelled

I ran down the stairs and entered the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

“A hoy hoy.” I said into the receiver.

“Hi Charlie.” A voice that I never wanted to hear again said.

“What the fuck do you want mother?” I asked bitterly.

“I want you to come home Charlie.” Mum replied. “Well guess what, you made your bed and now you have got to sleep in it because I am NOT coming home! I went through hell when I lived there and now I finally feel at home. I don’t get abused and I am actually treated like a real person! Just because you feel sorry for yourself for losing your eldest daughter, doesn’t mean I am going to come home!” I said yelling and hung up.

“Who was that Charlie?” Dad said coming into the kitchen.

“Mother dearest, she wants me to go back and live with her again. Yeah right like that is ever going to happen.” I said

“Well I wouldn’t let her go anywhere near you hun, so I doubt that I am letting you go back!” Dad said frustrated.

“Hey dad is it alright if a couple of friends stay over?” I asked

“Sure sweetie.” Dad replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I rang Joja, Emma, Roadkill and Jess and asked them if they could stay over. They are coming over later today. Tonight was going to be awesome. Later on that day I heard the doorbell ring so I run and answer it. When I got to the door Tre and Mike have already let themselves in because the door wasn’t locked.

“Hey Charlie, your dad home?” Tre said coming over to give me a hug.

“Sure is. He is down in the studio.” I replied

Two seconds later the doorbell rang and there stood my 4best friends. Sure everyone else were great friends to, but I could relate to these guys more. They were entertaining and fun to be around. They are the 4 best friends that anyone would wish for.

“Hey guys, come in.” I said

“Hey Charlie.” They all said together.

“Why don’t we take your stuff upstairs?” I asked

When we got upstairs and entered my room I told my friends about the phone call from my mother. They hate her so much for what she did to me.

Billie’s P.O.V **

“Who was that Charlie?” I said coming into the kitchen.

“Mother dearest, she wants me to go back and live with her again. Yeah right like that is ever going to happen.” Charlie said.

Urgh. I don’t understand why Tracey keeps ringing her and wanting Charlie to go back home. It just upsets Charlie and makes he think about all the horrible things the she did to her. I feel like yelling at Tracey.

“I’m going down to the studio sweetie.” I said

“M’kay daddy.” Charlie replied.

I was working on some new songs when I heard the basement door opening. In walked Tre and Mike. They could tell that there was something wrong.

“Hey Bill, what’s up man?” Mike asked.

“Tracey keeps ringing here and telling Charlie that she wants her to move back. My only daughter I don’t know what I’d do without her. I love her so much. Anyway that’s not the point my point is, when she rings here it reminds Charlie of all the things that she did to her and it makes Charlie upset.” I said holding back tears.

Charlie’s P.O.V **

Flashback 2004**

I heard the car door slam outside and mum gets out of the car. She walks up to front door and starts walking up the stairs towards my room. Her footsteps are getting closer and then the door swings open.

“Oh Charlie, come out come out where ever you are.” Mum cooed through my room.

Mum started walking closer towards me. I could smell the stench of alcohol and cigarettes on her as she stood over my bed. I was afraid of what she was going to do next.

“Get out of bed you little BITCH!” She yelled as she slapped me in the face.

I reluctantly got up as she punched me in the stomach and I dropped to the ground. She then proceeded to kick me in the ribs. “You don’t belong in this family, you are an outcast! I hate you; you have caused me nothing but trouble!” She started yelling. Can you imagine being a 13 year old and being told this? Aww that hurt she just kicked me in the head. I laid there and cried as she kept on kicking and hitting me. This memory I was scarred with for the rest of my life.

End of Flashback **

“Charlie honey, what’s wrong?” Jess asked as she saw a single tear escape down my face and fall on my pillow.
“I am just having memories of when mum used to come home drunk and abuse me. I am going to be scared with these for the rest of my life.” I replied with another tear.

“Charlie we are here for you okay. You can tell us anything.” Aaron said giving me a hug.

“Thanks guys, you’s are the best friends ever. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I replied