What!? Billie Joe Armstrong Is My Dad!

The New Emo

“Thank you for that Charlotte.” The teacher said. I got back to my seat and I heard the plastics and chavs making smart remarks. I hate all of them so much. I am ditching class; I’ve done my speech I don’t want to hear the other fuckers. I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom. I start heading towards the oval when the principal caught me.

“Excuse me Miss, Why aren’t you in class?” He asked. I turned around to face him and he caught a glimpse of my bruise, busted lip and swollen nose. Oh crap, now he is going to start asking questions.

“What happened?” He asked again in an annoying tone.

“I tripped and fell.” I replied with him not believing it for a second. Why am I such a crap liar? My dad is a good one. I guess I inherited it from my mother’s side.

“Look, I just want to go home alright. I am going to call my dad and he is going to come pick me up.” I clearly explained.

“Okay then. Oh and be careful. We don’t want you to fall again do we?” He said smirking.

“No we don’t do we.” I replied back in a smartass tone.

**2 Days Later**

It has now been two days since I have been to school. I heard a knock at my door and then dad walked in.

“Hey Charlie, how are you feeling?” Dad asked.

“Better then two days ago I guess.” I replied

“So do you want to tell me what happened yet?” Dad said.

“Okay if you must know. I got in a fight with some chav he beat me up. So when I got my strength back I beat the shit out of him. Then I went to English and did my speech, and then I ditched class and called you to come and pick me up because the principal busted me. Really exciting.” I said all at once.

“Okay then. Thank you for sharing that with me. Are you hungry? You have hardly eaten anything in two days.” Dad asked

“Umm…do you know how to make pancakes? I asked

“Nope but Adie does.” He said and started laughing evilly.

“Awesome.” I said

“Hey do you want to go to the mall later? You can get some new clothes and some other shit you want alright.” Dad asked

“Sounds great dad.” I replied

**At the Mall**

When we got to the mall dad and I headed to Hot Topic. When we got all the stuff I wanted we headed to go pay for it. There is a new dude working here? He is fucking hot! He has black hair and snake bites, and has the nicest green eyes like dads. I read his nametag is said Josh.

“Hey man, can I please have your autograph?” Josh asked.

“Of course you can buddy. Don’t mind my daughter, she just like staring at guys she thinks is hot.” Dad said while laughing. I was staring at him while dad paid for the stuff and already left the shop.

“Charlie, stop staring at the poor guy and move your fucking ass!” Dad yelled.
As soon as dad yelled out a plastic had noticed him. She had opened her mouth and told everyone that Billie Joe was here.

“Run Dad!” I yelled

**The Next Day at School**

I was walking through the school to meet my friends. They were sitting near the oval. When I got there they all jumped up and ran to me.

“Charlie!” They all screamed

“Guys I was only gone for two days. You don’t have to kill me.” I replied.

Oh shot. It’s time for class. When I got to English I went and sat in the usual place. Ten minutes into the class already and there was a knock at the door.

“Excuse me Miss. We have a new student. His name is Josh.” A teacher said. All the plastics and chavs yelled out emo again.

“Look Charlie. He is one of your kind.” Jordan yelled out.

“I would advise you to shut the fuck up Jordan or I will smash the shit out of you again!” I yelled.

The teacher had assigned Josh to come and sit next to me. For the rest of the lesson we talked lots and got to know each other better.

“Hey Charlie, could I sit with you at lunch? I don’t have anywhere else to sit.” Josh asked

“You sure can.” I replied