‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Prologue.

The beeping of monitors sounded continuously. The constant beep, beep, beep ran through the poor mans head. The doctors gradually came into the small, white room to see if what was happening was real. So many times had they pondered over the fact about if he would ever wake up. So many times had they considered switching off the life support machine. But none of them had the heart to. The poor, helpless man lying in the bed, not knowing how the world had changed around him, not knowing about how his life had fallen apart.

He did not know what the year was or what month or what day it was. All he knew was the darkness and dreams that was his imagination. He often over heard voices, ones he recognised, ones he didn’t. He remembers everything that happened that night. The proposal, the beautiful words that his lover spoke, the hooded man, the gun, the ambulance, the needles, the blackness.

As the dark haired man came around from the coma, his bright green eyes slowly opening, only one thought ran through his head. Only one thing that he had longed to know all this time. Only one thing that he may never find out. He looked around the room, the doctors all talking amongst themselves, his jade eyes stopped at a small wooden table that sat beside his bed. On the table, he noticed cards in little sections. The far section was obviously full of hand made card that the fans had made. The rows closer to him were all of birthday cards and get well soon cards. He took note that there were six birthday cards from each of his close friends, but only two anniversary cards lay on the wooden table beside his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all who commented and suscribed already,
I finally got the amount of comments that I hoped for.

I just had like the funniest moment ever,
I went downstairs in my pajamas that consist of shorts and an old band t-shirt
and I had my toy monkey that I have had scince before I was born,
you know what its like when you feel tierd, you just wanna curl up,
anyway,
I went downstairs and a bunch of my moms friends were around,
I didnt know they were there,
and they all 'awe'd at me.
My mom was like, 'How old are you?
Probably the most emarasing thing ever, but I found it friggin helairious.