‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Twelve.

After Brian left, my confidence suddenly changed. no more of this waiting around for things, I may have only been awake for a few days, but there was no way I was going to have some girl, who’s parents must have liked jeans, ruin my chances with the one person that I truly felt for. Zacky Vengeance was going to show his face again.

I smiled to myself as I pulled the red bedding out of the laundry cupboard, there was no way that I was going to sleep in a bed that hadn’t been changed in six years. Once I changed that bed, I walked downstairs to see Brian, Jake, Jordan and that Denim all sat watching TV. She must have left work early or something. Maybe she was scared that her boyfriend was going to do something naughty.

“Brian, where’s my car?” I asked,

“In the garage,” he said throwing his keys at me. I fumbled with the keys until I found the one I was looking for and made my way to the garage. I laughed to myself as I opened the large black doors of the large detached building. There I saw my baby. I clapped my hands together as I looked at the silver 2005 Porsche Carrera GT. Back in the day this cost me a not so good $476,885, but I swear, it was the best thing I have ever bought. I bet it cost a hell of a lot more now, only 1000 or so ever made, and lucky me, I got one. I jumped in and started this up. Even when I was awake I never used the thing, when I was pregnant, Brian said that he would prefer it that if I crashed, I would crash the less expensive car.

I looked through my CD’s until I found one worth listening to and set of. I was going to Michelle’s house, to see if I could get her to agree with my plan. I had it all planned out in my head, everything, and I was about to let it all out, to the on person that I can actually truly trust.

I pulled up in front of her apartment block, thanking God that she hadn’t moved. I jumped out of the can and ran up the stairs to her door.

“Michelle,” I said through the letter box. I never liked using her doorbell, she never answered, so the best option was to let her know who it was before she answered the door. The locks on the door could be heard and the door opened.

“Erm, hello,” the man on the other side of the door said. I smiled at him and walked inside.

“Michelle?” I yelled. I heard the fridge shut and Michelle appeared in the kitchen doorway.

“Hey, Zacky,” she said. I gave her a hug and stood behind her, looking at the guy who was messing with some magazines.

“Who’s that?” I whispered.

“That’s Kieran,” she giggled.

“The Kieran you told me about yesterday, boyfriend Kieran?”

“Yep.”

“Ooh, nice, I need to talk to you,” I said quickly.

“Talk then,” she laughed, flicking her dark curly locks over her shoulder.

“In private.”

She nodded and winked before going to say something to Kieran, all I heard was ‘Zack’ and ‘Kinky sex’, which I shrugged off and walked to Mich’s bedroom. It was always too neat in there, how Brian coped living with her I don’t know.

“Okay, I told him not to disturb us as we are now having kinky sex,” she laughed as she walked in.

“And he’s okay with that?”

“Yeah, I have kinky sex with all my friends,” she laughed before sitting on the bed.

“Okay, I want you to tell me everything you know about this Denim girl,” I said sternly.

“Erm, apart from her having the best hair I have ever seen, she actually seems pretty nice, but its that bitter nice, the one where she doesn’t leave you alone. I was at Brian’s house seeing the boys, and because I was Brian’s ex, she was totally in my space, whenever I spoke to Brian, she would be there with her sickly sweet little comments, as if she is the only one allowed to talk to him. She treats Jake and Jordan like her own, actually, she is more obsessed with them than a normal mom would be, and I don’t think that they like her,” she said.

“They don’t, they told me.”

“Really, that’s funny, well, when I first met her, I got the impression she was up to something, like one of those girls at high school, the one everyone wants to be friends with and all the boys want to date, just because of her status-”

“What do you mean?” I asked

“She is one of those people who aren’t really like, real, everything she comes out with is fake, like her boobs, as if she just tries to be perfect.”

“Okay, so you wanna know my plan?” I asked excitedly.

“Okay, go on then.”

“Right, I am going to do everything you have just told me against her. Like do really stupid things that piss her off,” I began.

“You sound so much like a fucking girl,” she laughed

“Well, I have stopped taking them hormone tablets, so basically I am getting more like a girl, and no, I wont have a mother fucking sleepover with you,” I laughed

“You know what Brian likes?”

“What?”

“You walking around in a towel,” she laughed,

“How do you know?”

“When you were out, before he met her, he told me that he thought that it was hot, even though you were fat,” she said slapping my belly slightly, “lets see your scar.”

I lifted my top to show the longish scar that ran on my lower stomach, and the scar next to it, where the bullet had gone in. It still hadn’t occurred to me that I was shot, it seems so cool now, even though I practically died, I still found it cool. I should get a medal or something as ‘the most fucked up guy in history’ or something, being in a big ass band, being inter sexual, getting pregnant by fellow band member and then getting shot while pregnant. Yeah, that’s pretty fucked up.

“Also, I want you and the guys to come round a lot more, if I’m living there, then you’re my guests,” I said smiling.

“That’s a great idea, then we can eat all of you food instead of our own.”

“What has that got to do with anything?”

“I don’t know, we always seemed to be at your place, eating your food, and I guess you didn’t notice when you went to the fridge to find it empty,” she laughed. I shook my head and stood up, walking towards the door.

“Where are you going?” she asked,

“We are going back to mine to get our persnickerty plan underway.”

“Persnickerty?”

“I saw it on a film once, and I liked the word, piss off,” I laughed ushering her out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry guys for not updating, but I have my new story underway, so I will almost certainly update on something every day, unless I am busy.

This is a sort of filler, so sorry for that, and my choice of car, but I was talking to my boyfriend about cars, because I know fuck all about them, and be got me a bunch up and I chose what I thought was the nicest. Also, the price was in £, so I used converter to change it into $.

=]