‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Fifteen.

I whined softly as he pushed me back down onto the chair, his soft lips still pushed against mine. It was like the first time we kissed all over again, that sounds cheesy, but it was. The backs of my knees his the chair as he climbed on above me. I allowed my mouth to be opened by his and his tongue flow with mine. His hands rested on my shoulders as mine took their spot on his hips. I softly pulled away from his mouth and moaned as he pushed his hips down to meet mine, grinding them at a painful pace. I moved my neck to give him further access, which he obliged to by sucking on the spot under my neck.

“I-I love you,” I said, my breathing already becoming unsteady at his touch.

“I love you too,” he said, his mouth moving to bite on the shell of my ear. I whimpered as his tongue licked up my neck. I pulled Brian’s hips up from mine and tugged at his t-shirt. He moved away and pulled it over his head. I took note of how he looked, his chest and stomach muscles were a lot more visible now, they were bigger, showing that he had obviously done some sort of working out in the past six years.

He stood up, grabbed my hand and lead me up the staircase until we came to my, no, our bedroom. The window was open, the warm Californian breeze pushing through it making the curtains softly blow from their original place. My bed bas made, well to my standards, which means the comforter was lazily thrown over the pillows. Brian sat down on the soft silk sheets and pulled me on top of him as we resumed in our kiss.

I pulled up my knees se that they were either side of Brian’s hips as he finally threw his t-shirt onto the floor. He smiled into the kiss and placed his hand in my hair. A thought suddenly popped into my head that made me pull away laughing.

“What?” he asked.

“I haven’t had sex in six years, it seems weird.”

“Shut the fuck up,” he grinned before rolling us over so that he was on top. He made a soft ‘Mm’ sound as he bent down to kiss the hollow of my neck. I smiled slightly as his hands ran up my t-shirt, attempting to remove it all together. I hadn’t registered it had finally been removed until the warm breeze tingled my skin. My hands went to his belt as he continued to decorate my neck, unbuckling and removing his belt, tossing it to the floor. This pace was all too slow for me, I want to get this over and done with, not in a way meaning that I cant be arsed, in a way so that he doesn’t have as much time to change his mind because of his precious Denim.

I quickly engaged in removing the rest of his clothing, leaving him rested above me in all his naked glory. His lips travelled back up to mine, but there was something that I had to do that seems so much more important than kissing at the moment. I laughed slightly and moved my head away, making him groan.

“Get on your stomach,” I commanded. He quickly obliged. I smiled as I saw his ass, indeed, my face was plastered on his left ass cheek. It was a good tattoo as well, it actually looked like me.

“I thought you were joking,” I laughed.

“Why would I joke about that?” he asked lifting himself up off his stomach. He mumbled something inaudible before climbing on top of me again. His fingers fitted in the loops of my loose jeans and he yanked them down leaving me in my boxers. I smiled and kissed him again, our tongues brushing each other softly and passionately. My hand ran down his chest and I gently stroked a finger along his waiting erection.

“Mm, shit Zacky,” he moaned into my mouth bucking his hips forward into my hand. I wrapped my hand around his cock, using the precum as some sort of lubricant and swiftly began moving my hand up and down the flesh. He rid me of my boxers and pressed a soft, tender kiss into my hair. I whimpered as I felt his fingers poke around my feminine hole, my hand stopping its movements completely and securing its place upon Brian’s tattooed back.

His two fingers softly pushed inside me, not really having much affect on me, then the third finger was added. He pushed his lips to mine hungrily once more before removing his fingers and pushing his manhood inside me. I moaned and arched my hips up to meet his, wanting every last millimetre possible to be inside me. He pulled his lips from mine and buried his face into my neck. I smiled as he began moving his hips slowly once he found what he was looking for, causing me to moan his name. I wanted more, not this ‘lets not hurt him’ crap. He began thrusting faster and faster, the minutes flying by like seconds, not wanting this moment to end.

I moaned as he continued to hit my spot. He licked the outer shell of my ear and whispered a noted ‘I love you’ which made me smile. I knew I could do it, I knew he would be mine once more. I felt my orgasm approaching and Brian’s breath become rugged and his thrust become lazy.

“Zack, I’m-”

“Me too,” I whispered. Our climaxes overtook us both, sending us both over the edge and cum at the same time. I smiled as he lay over me. His breath was hard down my ear and his chest was rising and falling, flush against mine.

“We forgot a condom,” he laughed.

“I don’t care, your clean and I wouldn’t mind getting pregnant again though,” I said.

“You want another kid?” he asked shocked.

“No, I just actually want to be there if I do have another one,” I laughed. We lay like that for about another five minutes before he shifted and slid out of me, letting our mixed bodily fluids pour out of me.

“What are we going to do?” he asked.

“Don’t just ditch Denim because of me, be nice to her, and also, I don’t think that this was a one time thing either.” I laughed. He looked at me and nodded. For once I got what I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKY V!

This update is dedicated to him, as it is his birthday, durh! LOL

What do you think?