‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Seventeen.

About a month had passed since my ‘affair’ with Brian had started. And all I can say was that it was one of the best, but hardest months of my life. The day after the first time we had sex I was sleeping peacefully, only to be woken by a grinning Brian jumping on me yelling ‘Lets fuck’ down my ear. And that’s exactly what we did. Every day we have grown closer together, well, week days anyway, but there was something unusual about the weeks ahead. In just under an hours time me and Brian are heading off on tour. That’s right Avenged Sevenfold are doing a sell out, worldwide reunion tour. We decided about three weeks ago that it would be great for us all to be together again, so in a while I will once again be riding the hell hole of a tour bus. We have agreed that taking the twins with us during the American shows would be pointless, but when we set out to Europe, Japan, Australia, Russia, and all of those places, they are coming with us. There is only one slight downfall, after the America stint, we then have two busses, one for the rest of the guys, and one for me, Brian, Jake and Jordan. Its not really a problem for me and Brian but the bus that has been ordered was one with two small bunks and one double bunk. Denim is going to freak when she finds out that we share a bed, but oh well, for once it will actually be nice to spend a actual night with him without the worry or threat of Denim.

As I mentioned before, over the past month me and Brian were inseparable. The moment Brian or I came back from dropping the twins off at school, we would be doing something. I don’t mean that we fuck everyday, most days are just spent talking and cuddling. We told the guys about us as well, well, we told Johnny over the phone, and they were all really happy about it, now basically everyone knows except for Denim, and the twins are too young to know. I actually feel sorry for Denim, she thinks her life is still great, but in reality everyone is laughing behind her back about how blind she is.

It isn’t really nice being woken up in the night to the sound of them going at it in the next room, but its something I deal with. Little things get to me, like the way they mutter little things to each other that are out of ear shot, and they sit holding hands, going on dates and just general things like that. Now I really sound like a jealous bitch, but I guess now, I technically am a jealous bitch. Over the weeks I have actually discovered that Denim is a nice person. We were alone one day, the twins were out with Brian because they went to see how his shops were doing, and me and Denim sat down and had a friendly conversation about our lives. It was quite interesting, she said that she had read about me in the paper and thought that I was incredible or something like that, but personally, I just think that she was sucking up.

So once we get over the bombshell of suddenly having to suffer each other on a tour bus again, I think that it will be a blast. Seeing kids that haven’t seen or heard off us in years, being able to see their smiling faces and just to be back on stage, because after everything that we have been through, I think that we deserve this much.

At the moment I was sat on my suitcase, just waiting for Johnny’s plane to land. Brian was at the airport to pick him up, the rev and Matt were already on the bus, but I have to wait until they get back. I don’t know why I just didn’t go with them then go straight to the bus. Brian said something about space in the car or some bullshit like that. I wasn’t really listening. Jake and Jordan are staying at Brian’s next door neighbours house. Her name is Shelby, she baby-sits for a living, so having two boys stop at your house for a month and a half would be easy. I hadn’t met her yet, but she will be coming round just before we leave so we can go through the Yes’ and No’s, crap like that.

My face lit up as I heard the familiar voices outside. The door opened and a frustrated Brian walked through it and a smiling Johnny, who was holding a small boy in his arms.

“Hey babe,” Brian said as he walked in. Thank God Denim was at work.

“Hey, who’s this?” I asked referring to the small boy.

“This, this is Hairy Harry,” Johnny laughed. He was the exact little replica of him, the side smile and bright eyes.

A few moments later, Mayotte stumbled through the door, suitcases trailing behind her.

“Thanks for the help,” she said with a tone.

“No problem,” we all answered at once. I chuckled slightly before muttering ‘funny’ under my breath. Johnny bent down and put the small, pale bundle onto the floor, where Harry stood up and began making small, wobbly steps to his mom. I smiled and looked at Brian who was still arguing with Johnny, something about bunks.

I walked over to Mayotte and smiled, “So what brings you back to OC?” I asked.

“Well I thought, because Johnny now is going away, that me and Harry could go and spent a week or so with my parents,” she smiled.

I heard the blaring of a car horn outside, looking over Mayotte’s shoulder, I saw the tour bus outside with Matt, Jimmy, David (our driver), Jake and Jordan all piled out of the large vehicle. The twins smiled and ran over to the house where we all made our way into the living room where we relaxed on the couch.

“So, when are you planning on setting off?” Mayotte asked, as she said that the doorbell rang. Jimmy jumped up to go and answer it.

“When that Shelby woman gets here,” I answered.

“I like her,” Jake laughed. He said that out of all the babysitters they had, she was the nicest. Then Jimmy walked through the door behind a very petit, blonde woman who was dressed in black combat trousers with an army coloured top on. Her hair was bleached blonde with many small baby pink and baby blue highlights running through it. Her upper lip was pierced with a small diamond Madonna and the same jewellery was planted through her nose.

“Hey, Shelby,” Brian waved. Jimmy was stood behind her, looking in awe. I gave him a questionable look, but all he did was bend his elbows into a right angle in front of him and thrust his hips forward roughly. Horny freak.

I laughed and looked at the twins, who were both talking to Matt, thank God they weren’t looking at Jimmy’s insanity. I continued to analyse this ‘Shelby’, she looked okay, but she is going to be the person to look after my kids for six weeks, she should be qualified and shit to look after them for that long, even though I remember Brian saying something about her being one of the best in the state.

About half an hour had passed and we were currently piling the suitcases onto the bus. We had said our goodbyes, but its not like were going to be ages away, if anything happens we can always come back. I walked out from the bunks and sat on the floor in front of the couch. It was a thing I had done since I was little, slide down the couch until I was sat on the floor. The guys always found it annoying, how I could just randomly begin sliding down the sofa in the middle of a film or something. I thought it was quite funny.

“Woah!” Johnny yelled as he almost tripped over my outstretched legs.

“Remember the time that freak in the car thought I was some cheap whore?” I asked out of the blue.

“What? Yes. Where did that come from?” he laughed.

“I don’t know, it was just in the back of my mind, that’s all. And do you ‘member the time I threw up on you with my morning sickness,” I laughed harder.

“How could I not forget that. Disgusting. Ugh,” he said before walking off. I smiled to myself as the rest of the guys piled onto the bus.

Jake and Jordan were now safely with Shelby, and after ages of what to do and what not to do, she seems pretty confident.

Now it was just the roller coaster ride that was Avenged Sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd add in a twist, just to surprise you all.
LOL!

Also, I probably wont be updating on anything for a while. I have like, major, ADHD, and I have ran out of my tablets, and my gay ass doctor cant order me any more until after christmas, so my attention span on this will probably be lost completley. HA! I find that funny.

And I'm pissing myself laughing at that film 'ELF', its so funny!