‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Nineteen.

*Syn’s POV*

“How the fuck do you do it?” Zack asked as I pulled out of him for the eleventh time.

“I’m the master, baby,” I laughed. His head flopped back onto the pillow, trying to regain his breath.

His hair was matted to his forehead, the sweat like wall paper paste making the dark locks stick to his cheeks. His eyes fluttered shut and his mouth closed as he breathed through his nose. He looked utterly gorgeous lying there. I pulled off the condom and threw it in the small bag that was stuffed in the corner, joining the other nine, after the second time we decided it got too messy and we would have to use one if we wanted to carry on.

I’m positive the door opened sometime during our activities, but I think it shut straight afterwards. Not my fault if the fuckers didn’t take my advise. I grabbed the pack of baby wipes and handed them to Zacky, who instantly got to work on cleaning himself up.

“Well, I think we can say that the mattress it completely worn in,” I laughed

He giggled as I felt around for my boxers, I found them kicked to the end of the bed. I pulled them on and handed Zack his boxers. He put his on and climbed out of the bunk, I grabbed my phone and followed him.

“Dudes, don’t tell me you’ve been in there, doing that, for all this time!” Matt laughed.

“Indeed, eleven fucks later and here we are,” Zack laughed as he sat down. Matt instantly moved away from him pulling a disgusted face.

I laughed, “If you didn’t want to know you shouldn’t have commented.”

“Yeah, but that’s information we didn’t need to know,” Johnny said.

“Speak for yourself,” Jimmy scoffed. I looked at him, he pulled a face that read ‘details?’.

“Rev, there is now way in hell you’re going to ever find out about what me and Zack get up to in bed.”

“Fine! I didn’t want to know about your relations with a man with a pussy anyway,” he said stubbornly.

“Hey!” Zack laughed.

The harmless banter continued for a while, the insults and jokes being tossed back and forth. I watched as Zacky completely defended himself, something Denim didn’t do, if someone said anything about her, then she would look at me and I would have to set the score straight. Zack is really a man at heart, pointing out the ‘hot chicks’ on the movies and the fact that whenever he had sex with a girl, it could have been classed as hetro sex and lesbian sex, only, they didn’t know about it.

My phone once again began buzzing in my lap, the caller I.D flashing ‘Denim’.

I sighed and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey, baby, can I talk to you?” she asked in that fake tone.

“Well, you seem to be doing that,” I said.

“Okay, well, I was just taking out the trash and the bin bag split and everything fell out.”

I actually had to refrain from snorting at how blonde she sounds.

“That’s nice,” I said sarcastically.

“Well, I found a pregnancy test,” she said lowly.

My face paled and my palms became sweaty. Zack and the others looked at me because I instantly tensed up.

“Its positive and its not mine,” she said and hung up.

I looked at Zack, his face was covered in confusion and his smile was still evident. I instantly felt anger and rage, what the hell was he playing at. I stood up and walked to the bunks, knowing he would follow like the lost puppy he is. As soon as he was insight I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him up against the wall.

“What the fuck are you playing at?” I yelled.

At that, the rest of the guys appeared behind me, wanting to know what all the fuss was about.

“What?” he asked in confusion. I pushed him harder up the wall, but got pulled back by Matt.

“Denim fucking took out the garbage and a pregnancy test fell out,” I said struggling out of Matt’s grip, “It was positive,” I said getting in his face again.

“It was wrong, I took four and that’s the only one that said it was positive, I phoned the doctor and he said that I wont get pregnant, there’s something like a three percent chance that I will, and if I do then the baby probably wont survive!” he said back.

I looked at him, his shoulders had red hand prints on from where I had gripped him and his face was soaked in tears. He shook his head and walked out of the room, Johnny instantly on his heels.

“Look what you’ve gone and done now, it’s the first day of tour and your already fucking up,” Jimmy scowled before him and Matt walked out.

Way to go Brian.