‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Twenty.

*Still Brian’s POV*

I was sat on the couch watching some random show on TV, beer in hand and happily sipping away. We stopped moving about half an hour ago, so I am sure we are at the venue we were playing in New York. Zacky has been in his bunk the whole time, not coming out once. Johnny was the only one he was talking to and the other guys had all been a bit off with me.

I heard rustling from beside me and I turned to see a now fully dressed Zack pulling a jacket on before walking towards the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

He laughed mockingly, “Out.”

“Where to?”

“Why do you care?” he asked coldly, pulling his sneakers on.

“I just do, your going out on your own in the middle of New York at night, of course I care,” I spoke.

“I’m a big boy, I can take care of myself,” were his final words before exiting the tour bus.

Why does he do this. He always goes off in a mood, like a six year old, he is no different from the twins. You only have to step one foot out of line and he gives you the cold shoulder for days, and after that he treats it like nothing ever happened. Like wind that came and went.

I stood and walked into the bunk area where Johnny, Matt and Jimmy were all sat talking.

“Hey,” I said before rolling onto my bunk.

“Your such a heartless dick, you know that?” Rev said.

“That’s a bit harsh isn’t it?” I asked.

“No, you know what state he is right now, now he thinks you don’t trust him, why did-”

“Okay, your with a girl for a while. You then find out she may be pregnant and not have told you. What would you fucking do in that situation if your so perfect?” I yelled.

He looked up at me, “I would handle it better than that, he really thought you were going to hit him,” he spoke, “You made his head bleed and he has bruises on his shoulders from where you grabbed him.”

I looked down. Did I really do that? I didn’t mean to come across as that bad. I know that we have fought before, physically fought, but that was like ten years ago. I wouldn’t hit him, I haven’t hit anyone properly in years.

“There was no exception for what you did, maybe, maybe next time you hear something like that, think before you act all hard and tough. You’re a dad now, you shouldn’t be doing that to the person that gave up everything for you,” Matt said before they all left.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled Zack’s number. It went to answer phone. I tried again, and again, and again, until I gave up when it said ‘the phone you are trying to connect to is switched off, please leave your name and number after the tone’, that stupid computer woman that never sounds happy.

I sighed and stared at my phone. My screensaver was a picture of me, Zack and the twins playing pile on at the beach. Lucky me was at the bottom, earning myself a mouth full of sand and God knows what else. Zack was smiling, his chin resting on my head and Jordan was sat on top of Jake. Michelle took that photo, the Saturday she insisted on going out without her majesty. Thinking of Denim, I subconsciously dialled her number, to my surprise, she picked up.

“What?” she asked plainly.

“I just wanted to see how you were,” I said softly.

“First off, you cant see how I am, your on the phone, second, cant you guess how I am. I just found a positive test that doesn’t belong to me. I want to know what happened without any bull shit,” she demanded.

“Okay,” I sighed, “Zacky went out about a week or so after he woke up and he found himself a guy, obviously they had sex and he was just checking to make sure.”

“I SAID NO BULL SHIT!” she yelled.

I sighed again. I shouldn’t have thought that that was going to be able to pull off.

“Okay, we slept together, did you really think I wasn’t going to?” I laughed slightly.

“Yes, you don’t do that to your girlfriend, especially one that’s had to suffer the depressed, miserable version of you.”

“Well, I did, a few times, get over it!” I said before hanging up.

She’s not going to get to me, no way. All she ever does is moan and complain that I make her life bad, I really couldn’t give a shit if she liked it or not. She should have known something was going to happen, the guy I spent nearly every night crying about just woke up from a coma, of course I wasn’t just going to go back to being ‘just friends’ with him.

I sat for a few hours, not doing anything, just thinking, before I pulled up the covers and nestled in them once more, remembering that only a few hours before, Zacky was safely tucked up inside these covers after engaging in some kick ass sex.

*Zacky’s POV*

I stumbled out of the bar, clinging on to the guys arm, I honestly don’t know how I am still standing, I mean, eleven rounds of sex wears you out, then going out drinking like fuck doesn’t help. I think his name was Karl or, Marl, something like that, I wasn’t listening. He looked down at me and grinned, his perfect white teeth shining. I smiled up at him from my hunched position, my hand still firmly wrapped around the beer bottle in my land. I bought it up to my mouth and downed the last third in one, before throwing it onto the sidewalk, hearing it smash in the distance. I didn’t know where we were walking to, I just know that I wasn’t regretting walking out of the bus like I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you know what would really make the new year fantastic? For this story to get more than 371 comments, thats how many I have for Alone With You, before it reaches chapter 45, thats the chapter AWY finished on. So if I can get a boost and get over 371 before chaper 45, that would be a great goal for me.

=]

x Happy new years.